The ring

This chapter is dedicated to my newest fan. Also please check out my newest fanfic called the house on the hill which is a Niall Horan fanfic. I'm taking requests for fanfiction on my message board for anyone interested. 

Tom's pov.

I haven't seen Ellie in days and as far as I know she leaves Paris tomorrow leaving me only today.

Not really sure why she acted like I did but I'd hoped she would understand once I arrived back at the house, but no.

I had know idea where she might be, she told me that in the remaining days in Paris she wanted to explore meaning she could literally be anywhere.

I made a deal with myself, if she isn't in a 5 mile radius, I give up and leave.

I'm leaving tomorrow too so I should be having the best day ever, yet inside I know I can't do that without Ellie on my arm.

Right Tom, lets go find your princess.

Ellie's pov.

I left the house, skipping down the road in my adult clothes, I felt like a little kid who was playing dress up.

As I walked onto the pavement of the main road I saw Luna waiting, also wearing her Mum's clothes by the looks of it.

"Hey babe," I greeted.

"Oh hey honey," She replied.

"Ready?" I questioned.

"As I'll ever be," She said, showing her nervous side; why, I don't know.

Just then a BMW rolled up beside us and stepped out a man in a suit.

"Ladies" He nodded whilst gesturing for us to follow him inside the house.

As we walked in we were welcomed with a large hall with a staircase in the middle, to the right were several doors and a window situated to the left.

We were lead into the first door to reveal a large living room which was modern yet homely.

The next room was the kitchen and the final room was a shower room equipt with a hottub and all.

We walked up the staircase to be greeted with a giant landing which had 5 doors surrounding it.

Inside the first door was a double bedroom I guessed and also had its own ensuite the room was light and cosy.

The second room was a little smaller but had the same cosy feel to it and looked like Luna's style.

Thirdly, there was a large plain white room, it was being used for storage at this time but I'm sure we could find some use for it.

The fourth room contained a single bed and was a little cramped "Tom's room," Luna joked making me laugh.

The final room was a bathroom and looked really modern and there was plenty of room for my makeup so I was happy.

We left the house in good spirits thinking that it was all real now, I was moving to Paris!

"What do you think?" I asked.

"This is the house," Luna replied excitedly.

"Agreed" I said happily as the estate agent handed me a form which I signed and Luna copied.

The house was now ours and I was starting my new life, single and happy, loving life.

"Lets go get some lunch," I said as me and Luna began to walk into town.

"Urm Ellie, isn't that..." 

"Hey Ellie," Tom shouted.

"Crap" I muttered.