Annie

I've missed you guys! I'm back now updating once a week or something like that. I got lots of reads on my other stories so thanks for that. Can I just clear up that I'm not stopping this story any time soon as my plan is for it to have 100 parts and then there will be a sequel (possibly). The song on the side is me singing, I do have a bad cold and it was very late at night so it's not the best but yeah... people were asking as they knew I was a singer in a band so there you go, I'll post more of my songs on the side of my chapters if you want but you'll have to ask in the comments or tweet me on @horan_gang.

Ellie's pov

As the excited people (mainly men) charged towards me, I was stood frozen, in a state of fear I guess.

I tried to close my eyes, imagine it all away, but every time I opened my eyes once again, it was still there.

The only difference was the people were getting closer and my reaction time to get away was decreasing by the second.

If I ran now there may be a chance I could hide in the bathroom bu- okay I was running now.

Not really sure what possessed me to do that but I guess I didn't want to find out what they knew about me now.

Last time it was that they had found my baby pictures that my Dad had released in spite of me storming out.

So I tweeted a picture of him at his school prom, crazy afro hair and all.

Let's just say from what I heard, he wasn't best pleased hehe.

I finally made it to the bathroom door but I carried on running, along the path between the bathroom cubicles.

A stampeed of footsteps were still aproaching as I looked, desperately, around the room for a way to escape.

There was a small window but that seemed too predictable, plus I had no idea where I was going outside.

Not that I knew where I was going inside, but I had a better chance of not getting lost.

Finally, I located a vent, just about big enough for me to hide in. 

Remember that I am literally the size of a borrower or a 12 year old, I wouldn't recommend climbing into random vents.

You may get stuck and then you would blame me and I would get in trouble so don't do that.

Okay?

So now we have got that clear I can continue...

My heart continued to race, as I kicked open the cubicle door and stood on top of the toilet.

Trying to pull the vent cover off, I managed to heave it off just as the footsteps began to make their way to the bathroom.

I wondered where Tom was during all this and why they weren't chasing after him.

He was the star, I'm just a random girl who has been pulled along for this roller coaster.

So anyway, I put my hands inside the vent and tried to pull myself up.

I couldn't quite do it and I about gave up but I was determined to outsmart these life ruiners.

The door to the bathroom opened and I was that a girl, younger than me, skipped in.

She saw my head poking out above the cubicle and she looked at me in disbelief.