Déjà vu

*A week later *

"Ok Ellie we are going to run a few tests and if you pass you are free to go" The nurse said kindly.

I hadn't seen Tom since he was last here with Emily but he did tell me he had training so I may see him this week.

Not really sure if I want to see him because Emily would hurt me this time I know it.

The nurse returned into the room with several injections and as she walked over I imagined Tom in my head holding my had and comforting me.

I opened my eyes after I had the injections and Tom was actually sat on the side of my bed.

"Hi" He said sweetly.

"Hey" I replied.

"They are just looking at your results" he said refering to the nurse and the doctor who were talking outside the door.

Me and Tom sat in silence but as the doctor walked in he took hold of my hand protectively. 

"Ok Ellie, you're free to go as long as someone stays with you tonight just in case there is any problem" The doctor said.

"I will stay with her" Tom said.

The doctor nodded and told me to get changed into my clothes and put my hospital robe on the bed then meet him in reception.

"Thanks Tom" I said.

"Anytime" he replied.

I pushed Tom outside and got changed before picking up my night bag Tom had made up for me and heading to reception.

The doctor was waiting for me and he asked me to sign a form and after I had me and Tom walked out of the hospital.

I was free at last!

Tom walked in the direction of his car and I said by before making my way to the bus stop.

"Ellie where are you going?" He shouted after me.

"Home" I stated.

I heard footsteps fast approaching behind me and I turned around and Tom ran straight into me his lips crashing onto mine.

I tried to pull away but  he pulled he closer and some how I didn't mind.

Tom eventually pulled away to catch his breath.

"You sure you don't want me to stay with you?" Tom asked still slightly out of breath.

"Sure" I said before stepping on the bus that had just arrived.

The bus pulled up to my stop and I got off before heading to my house.

There was no one in my house even though the snow was minimal now and everything was back to normal.

I  decided to get some sleep because I didn't feel the best....

I opened my eyes to see that it was still day time ,I stood up and felt all the blood rush to my head and I began to feel faint.

I wobbled a little before I came in contact with the wooden floor below.

I reached around on the floor to find my phone and I grabbed it.

I texted Tom the best I could but my vision was fading. 

I managed to put;

Tom help me I'm about to pass out.

All I had to do now was wait.....

Over 1000 reads already ! Thank you and also thanks for all the comments telling me to carry on . Good luck for later on Tom ! Comment if you want me to carry on and please vote .If you have read it please fan too and message me and I will fan you back x