5 roses

Hey guys, sorry its been a while since I last updated, school is really hectic and I've been finding it difficult to balance homework, revision and updating my fanfics. I have half an hour spare so I decided to make a short chapter for you guys.

Ellie's pov.

After we left the salon the girls dragged me back into the car and before I knew it, I was blindfolded.

"Guys!" I protested.

"Sorry Ellie but you can't see where we are going!" Casey apologised 

"Fine," I pouted.

**********

We have been driving now for like an hour and still we aren't there, apparently.

I hate surprises with passion so this on my Birthday is not welcomed in my eyes.

"Okay we're here!" Luna shouted as the car ground to a halt.

I lifted my hands to pull of the blindfold when a hand swatted my hand away.

"Not yet," Layla warned.

I was guided out of the car and along a tarmac road, I could tell as my heels were making a noise on the hard ground.

 I was walking when I hit something in front of me.

"Ouch," the supposed 'lamp post' said.

"Lamp posts can't talk," I stated.

"Urm I know?" Answered a rather confused and bruised Luna.

"Sorry Luna, I didn't see you there, I've kinda got a blindfold on," I said.

"Thank you captin obvious," Layla replied.

"Hey, I was talknig to the lamp post  not you!" I giggled.

"Hold out your hand!" Someone instructed.

I did as I was told and something spikey was placed in my hand.

"Take your blind fold off!" Casey instructed.

As I removed the material from my eyes I saw we were at a theme park!

Also I had yet another rose in my hand, how strange, I had 3 in total now.

"Okay Ellie, you know how much I hate rides but I'm doing this for you!" Said a rather nervous Layla.

"Thanks babe," I mocked an essex accent as Layla adored 'towie' and it made her giggled when I spoke like them.

"Oh shutup!" She replied in the same essex accent.

By now we were all in hysterics.

*****

"I'm never going on that again!" Said Layla who looked very pale.

"I thought you'd do it for me?" I asked.

"Yeah but you're not worth that!" She giggled.

"I'm offended!" I said dramatically before turning around so I was no longer facing her.

"Lets get lunch!" Casey suggested.

*******

We sat down in the window table of pizza hut, yummy.

We had ordered a large pepperoni pizza with cheese bites, my favourite.

Soon enough the pizza was layed in the middle of our table and we all had clean plates ready to pile up with food.

Just then a Casey got something from underneath the table.

A rose.

"One for you glen coco, you go glen coco!" Casey said, quoting mean girls.

"Nice!" I replied, still laughing.

I really did love my friends, its surprising that I could live with out them for so long when I was in England.

The old Ellie was officially back.

"You heard anything from Tom yet?" Luna asked.

"No babe, different times though," I said, making up excuses for him.

*****

We were now on the way back to the house to get ready for my Party!

I'm literally the happiest I've EVER been.

I can also now reveal the theme, Disney!

The reason I chose Disney as my theme is because I'm a big kid at heart and I've always wanted my Cinderella night.

My dress is blue/ white and it the perfect cinderella dress, plus with my new brown hair this party is introducing the mature and sensible Ellie.

Yeah like that's going to happen, I will always be the immature little girl.

But I wouldn't want to change!

****

We arrived home and I smiled as I saw my dress hug up on my bedroom door.

"The makeup artist is here!" Casey shouted from downstairs.

Just then a blonde lady walked into my room with a huge train case full of makeup.

"Ellie?" She asked.

"That's me!" I said excitedly.

First she pinned my hair back so it wasn't in the way before beginning the transformation.

***********

My makeup is perfect, now for my hair.

I'm having it curly as its totally different from my usual style which is what tonight is all about for me.

***

After my hair was curled to perfection the hairdresser handed me another rose.

5 roses in total.

What was the deal with the roses?

Sorry its short but I'm going shopping with friends and if I don't do now I will miss my bus. Please comment, vote and fan, love you all. Stay beautiful x