30, Flirty and Dying?

Börja om från början

(let us pretend that the bath has roses, candles ..etc)

Dear Harper,

I made you a bath because I know you're in a lot of pain, so I wanted you to have some time to relax and rejuvenate yourself from yesterday's bullshit. I went out to get breakfast, will be back soon. -Raymen

I cheesed hard, I just couldn't contain it.

"Lord, thank you for sending me this man. Although my days are limited, I really enjoy his company and I genuinely like him a lot. Also, please look over my friends and bless their hearts because I know they are going through, in Jesus name Amen."I voiced up towards the ceiling.

Stripping my clothes off, I went inside the warm water instantly put me at ease. My entire body submerged under the bubbles and roses.

I sighed, in relief. Immediately I felt relaxed and at ease.

Dumping my whole body under the water, I held my breath staying there for a couple of seconds then let my body rise again. Sitting there for a solid 12 minutes, I relaxed my mind and spirit.

"Hey beautiful,"I heard voice say, making me snap my neck to see who it was.

Shook, I seen it was Raymen sitting on top of the sink staring at me like I was his breakfast.

I blushed, under his stare. "W-what are you doing in here, when did you get in?"I spoke, feeling flustered.

Chuclking he got off the sink, coming over to sit on the edge of the tub.

He stared into my soul, then smiled."I got in 5 minutes ago,"

I nodded looking down to make sure my breast were cover by the bubbles, which they were. I looked back up at him, seeing that he was still giving me this look.

I squinted, smiling. "Why are you staring at me--like that for?"I asked, confused. While playing with the bubbles.

He licked his lips, shrugging. "You're just so sexy-" he muttered, sticking his hand into the water.

I sighed throwing me head back when I felt his hands touch me very intimately.

He just sat rubbing on my personal pearls, while I whimpered at his touch.

"Mm Ray please-"I moaned.

He kept going, he pace going faster and faster. "Please what mama?"

I squirmed, splashing the water in the tub everywhere I even made his shirt wet- but he didn't care.

"P-pplease-- fuck me pleaseee."I moaned, as my body uncontrollably shook.

"I thought you were sore,"he voiced while stopping he magic finger work.

I groaned, looking at him with a evil eye. "Yes, I don't care that I'm sore- I'm living in the moment so give me what I want."I begged, grabbing his hand.

He laughed, pulling his hand away.

I gasped, feeling betrayed. "I'm dying god dammit."I yelled, getting emotional.

This dude got me crying for the diqué.

He chuckled, standing up. "Oh you gonna regret that when I'm done with you."he said, picking up from the water and carrying to the room.

How he picked me up so swiftly is beyond me, he must be a superhero.

Finally making it to the room, he threw me on the bed.

I laid there biting my lips, "I want to try something."I mumbled, staring at him.

He squinted, crawling on top of me. "And what is that mama?"he asked, caressing my body.