~39~

Move on

--3 years later--

"Jina ya, can you stop crying"

"I want an appa too! I want Appa!"

This is what Mina have to deal with eversince Jina got in kindergarten. Every single time she got home, she will always ask for her appa.

" I told you countless times, you have no appa. His dead"

"T-then i want new a-appa" 

"No you can't have one" Mina stood up to grab a tissue as Jina continued to cry louder.

"Look at you, drooling all over aigoo. How can my princess look soo bad" Mina wiped Jina's face with the tissue.

"I want princess"

"Okay if you want princess, you cannot cry Arrasseo (okay)?"

Jina nodded her head obediently.

"Good girl" Mina kissed her forehead. "Babygirl, you need to learn how to ignore people. Eventhough all of your friends have an appa, doesn't mean you need to have one too. Anyways You have your omma here. Im also your appa you see"

"Really? Appa ?" She asked as she pointed to Mina's chest.

"Hm!" Mina nodded her head. She knew that Jina do not understand whatever is happening. But one day she will.

"Okay so who wants ice cream?!"

"JINA JINA!"

_______________________________________

At Park's Office

-Knock knock-

"Yo"

"Aye bro what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean by that? I work here ,  can't i meet you?"

"That's not what i meant" Jimin chuckled.

"I was just checking on you. So how is it? The proposal?"

"Everything is doing fine thank god"

" I cant wait for the outcome. Anyways when are you going to take a break? You've been working day and night zz"

"You know i cant stop , especially now that I'm already someone's fiance. I got to work hard so that i can get married" Jimin laugh but Taehyung noticed the sadness in his eyes.

"I know you miss them"

"Who?"

"Mina and Jina..."

"Them? Hah." He scoffed. "I mean they used to be someone in my life but now, i have a new family i have to focus on"

"You know you are bad at lying. If you miss them, look for them. Get them back. Either ways, she is still legally your wife man" Taehyung patted Jimin's back before heading towards the door.

"You know I've tried." Taehyung stop his track. "And you know how much i suffered back then. If she still choose to be mad, i have nothing more to say."

"But you need to remember , it was your fault. She have the right to be mad"

"I know. That's why i respect her decision. If she want it this way, then i will leave her be." Jimin walked towards Taehyung and patted his head before walking out of the office.

"Dumb. She still loves you"

_______________________________________

-AT THE MART-

" Ice cream done, cereal done.... What else " Mina mumbled to herself as she pushed to trolley with Jina sitting facing her.

"Omma !  Look princess"

"Yes hunny just give omma a moment okay" Mina said eyes still glued on the racks. "Do we have syrup at home? hm..."

"Mina?" A manly voice called out her name.

Mina turned her head to the owner of the voice.

"Shit" She cursed under her breath as she carried Jina out of the trolley. "Lets go baby"

"Mummy ice cream!" Jina pointed back at the trolley that was left.

"We can get that other time"

"Mina wait!" That person ran up to her. And grabbed her arm. "Wait listen ... please"

"What is it do you want Jeabum oppa? Im busy "

"Why are you running from me? Im not Jimin"

"Exactly, but you are his brother" Mina turned to continue walking but was held back again.

"Wait please Mina have mercy gosh. Just spare me some time. I need to tell you something"

Mina hesitated but at the same time she was curious to know.

" 5 minutes "

"Okay 5 minutes it is"

.....

"Omma got sick days after you left with Jina. She really misses you guys"

"Oh no... How is she now? Aish" Mina hit her head as she felt bad.

"She's okay now" Jaebum said as he held her hands. "She's starting to accept the fact that you really left"

"I shouldn't have left omma. She don't deserve this"

"That is why, please come back." Jaebum look into her eyes.

"I cant" Mina pulled her hands away from him. "I really cant"

"Yes you can! I need you this time please. Im suffering too Mina. I need Seulgi too in my life. I need my kid. I cant bear the pain. I want to be the father to my own baby, i cant see them get married Mina ah please"

"Im sorry! I've moved on! I really cant help~ please stop.. please" Mina walked away feeling bad.

"Omma don't cry" Jina wiped Mina's tears with her tiny hands.

"Omma is okay baby. Im fine" Mina assured Jina as she drove back home.

_______________________________________

Next day

"You should look at your face just now, it was soo funny !"

"Stop it, i look the best" Jimin scoffed.

Jimin and Jungkook were laughing while walking back to their office.

Jimin's eyes caught upon a little girl who was having trouble tying her shoelace.

"What kind of mother leaves her child" Jimin shook his head as he squatted down to her level to help her out.

"There you go."

"Thankyou Appa!"

HI GUYS HERE'S AN UPDATE AFTER SOO LONG!!!! I HOPE IT WILL MAKE YOUR DAY HEHE! I PURPLE YALL 💜🍇