~14~

Jealous

"So mind telling me what happened?"

Jimin said with his arms crossed facing the love of his life.

"I need you to trust me Jiminie. I swear it was all my parents plan. They wanted to separate us by creating false stories."

"I will trust you Seulgi ah. But you need to explain to me alot of things... who is this kid?"

Jimin asked while looking at the kid clinging onto Seulgi.

"He is... He is my son.. "

"Son? With whom?"

"I-i *sigh*... Jaebum's. I got pregnant after that. I wanted to tell you about it but i don't want you guys to fight because of me. "

Jimin clenched his fist in anger.

"Jimin ... I don't wish to lie to you now. I got into an arranged marriage last year with a guy. And now im 2months pregnant with his baby . BUT I PROMISE! I am not in love with him! He raped me "

"Im so going to kill him"

"No d-don't jimin! It's fine. I am now with you. No one is going to separate us anymore after this"

Seulgi said as she held onto Jimin's hand. Jimin kissed her hands while holding onto it tightly.

"Im not letting you go this time"

_______________________________________

"Omma! Omma?!"

"Ye jim- OMO~" Mrs Park covered her mouth in shock. "Seulgi..." She thought her eyes was playing trick on her.

"Omonim!" Seulgi ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"How? What happened to you all this while?"

"It's a long story omma" They sat down and told the whole story to Mrs Park.

"So this is my grandson?"

"Ye omonim..."

Jay looked at Mrs Park innocently.

"But omonim, i hope you will keep this between us. I don't want Jaebum oppa to know"

"But sooner or later you know he will find out."

"Ye omonim.. but just not anytime soon"

"Arasso.. you should get some rest. Jimin bring her to the guest room"

Jimin nodded and helped her with her luggage.

Mina's pov

It was almost in the evening and i was actually craving for MacDonald's. I walked out of the room at the sight of Jimin carrying a luggage.

"Jimin?"

He turned towards me and that was when i realize there was a girl beside him. She bowed to me and so did i.

Who is this pretty lady?

"You need anything?" Jimin asked raising his brows.

"I am actually craving for MacDonald's but you seem busy so its okay"

"I'll bring you there once im done." Jimin said before bringing Seulgi in the guest room.

"Okaay.."

I walked to the living room.

"Hi omma!"

"You need anything?" Mrs Park replied while doing the dishes.

"Nah im fine. I just wanna ask... Do you perhaps know who is the girl who was with Jimin ?"

"Ah Seulgi? She is Jimin's first love..." Mrs Park shut her mouth when she realize what she just said. "Omo"

"Oh first love... " I said a little dissapointed  " I'll get going .."

I walked up to the room and sat on my bed. Seulgi? She looks familiar.. but where ...

AH! LONDON! I bumped into her son and Jimin was staring at her... Now i understand why he kept on repeating her name afterwards ...

His first love..

No one's pov

Meanwhile

"Who is that beautiful girl Jiminie?"

Seulgi asked while unpacking her clothes.

"Who? Mina? Ohh i forgot to tell you.. She is my wife.. But its an arranged marriage"

"Wife? Oh." Seulgi said feeling a little dissapointed but felt relieve when he said it was an arranged marriage. "But from the look of it .. she looks pregnant"

"How do you know?" Jimin asked feeling guilty.

"I am a mother of 2 now jimin ah.. I could easily guess it if someone is pregnant."

"But you know i have never stopped loving you. With her.. it was all a mistake."

"Don't say such things Jiminie. She will feel hurt if she heard what you've said"

"I dont ca-"

-Knock knock-

Jimin was cut off by the sound of someone knocking.

"Yea?"

"Jimin ah.."

"Ouh omma wae?"

"I think i accidentally hurt Mina's feelings"

"Wae ? What happened?"

"I told her about You and Seulgi.. I don't mean to.. I blurt it out without thinking" Mrs Park said fiddling with her fingers.

"Its okay omma. It is not your fault. You dont have to worry , she will feel better after some time"

" Can you please atleast check on her?"

Jimin sighed and nodded.

"I'll be back"

Seulgi nodded and gave him a soft smile.

Jimin ruffled her hair before walking to his room.

He opened the door to see Mina sitting on the bed spacing out.

"What are you doing?"

Mina flinched when she heard Jimin's voice. She looked at him blankly.

"Nothing just resting" She said and gave him a bitter smile.

He walked to her and sat infront of her on the bed.

"You still want MacDonald's?"

"Its okay i dont feel like eating. Im just tired"

"You sure?"

"Mhm" mina nodded. "But Jimin... Can you atleast tell me what is happening"

"About?"

"You and S-seulgi.."

SORRY IF I LACK IN ANYTHING! I kind of did this in a hurry since im on a trip :/ SORRY AGAIN!🌹

Author's Happy msg 💌

I am soo happy that Twice is currently in Hong Kong and Bts too! Let's hope for moments at tomorrow's Hong Kong MaMa2018! 💜🍓