~22~

Hurt

Mina's pov

"What are you doing here"

"J-jimin?" I stuttered when i saw him looking at us from the stairs

"What do you mean ? This is my house too. I can be where ever i like" Jaebum smirked.

I knew Jimin was already fuming in anger.

"I-i think it's getting late.. Tomorrow we will need to be up early to m-move out.. G-goodnight oppa"

I tried to cut off the tension.

"Yeah.. You should get some sleep beautiful" Jaebum said to me but eyes were still fixed on Jimin's.

"O-okaay.." I turned off the tv and walked up the stairs not forgetting to pull Jimin along.

"You know what? I'm glad that we are moving out. So you won't be able to flirt with that guy anymore"

I was hurt but at the same time angry after hearing those words from him. What is he trying to say? I am a slut?

I rolled my eyes and placed Jina on the baby crib.

"I don't know what else to do to make you realize what state we are in right now. We are already married , you took everything from me and in fact i already gave birth to your child! Why must you still be possessive over me as if Jaebum oppa is going to steal me from you? You took my everything and you already own them.. What else do you want?"

"You know how much i hate it when he gets near you. You are my property as long as we are not divorced yet"

"Do i look like a fucking thing to you? Well let me remind you! This fucking 'Thing' have feelings too! Don't push me"

I wiped the tears that was streaming down my cheeks and took a pillow to sleep on the floor.

Jimin looked at me for the last time before leaving.

_______________________________________

"You guys fought?"

"Come on you know better Seulgi ah. We fight every single day"

"Don't fight too often.. I'm afraid that you will fall for her someday"

"I won't baby~ How many times must i tell you that? You are my first and last love arasseo? She is nowhere near in getting my love anyways"

"I hope so.. Im sorry if i asked you that question too often.. it's just.. *sigh* I am insecure.. I am not a virgin anymore and already have 2 child"

"Well she isn't too and she too have a child"

"But she lost her virginity to you..And that c-child.. is yours"

Jimin suddenly felt guilty. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"I am sorry... It was my fault. I should have waited a little longer. I didn't expect you to show up after seeing your grave. I am really sorry Seulgi ah"

"I-its okay"

"But i promise! I DO NOT and WILL NOT love her. It has always been and will always be you "

"I know Jimin.. Thankyou for being loyal even after years"

"No one can replace you" He smiled.

"Anyways... They are searching for me"

"Who?"

"My family"

_______________________________________

Jimin walked in his room to find both his wife and baby sleeping soundly. He walked up to the baby crib and stared at his daughter's face.

"You look just like your mom don't you.."

He chuckled at her cuteness. He turned around and saw Mina sleeping on the floor looking uncomfortable.

"Why god? Why you send me a stubborn ass wife."

Jimin carried Mina and placed her on the bed as he sat beside her sleeping figure.

"Do you know how much i feel like killing you with that mouth of yours?" He tucked her hair behind her ears.

"But i know... You suffered just as much as me. I know it is even harder for you than it is for me. Losing your virginity to someone who doesn't love you... Having to take care of him as your husband, and now.. now you need to take care of the baby"

Jimin sighed.

"I am sorry Mina. I am the cause of this whole situation. If only i hold myself back that day .. Things wouldn't be this hard for us. Im sorry that I cant ... I cant love you. But I can't seem to let you go too.. Jina is my responsibility.. and now... she means the world to me as much as she means the world to you. I know im selfish and ..  Im sorry"

He tucked her under the duvet before laying beside her. He hugged her waist and snuggled into her neck.

He wouldn't deny the fact that he likes the way she smell.

Not long after he fell asleep.

HI GUYS I CANT BELIEVE I'VE REACHED 1K!! THANKYOU FOR LOVING MY STORY AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE EVERY SINGLE DAY! KAMSAHAMNIDA ! I PURPLE YOU 💜🍓