~40~

Miss you

"Thankyou Appa"

Jimin eyes widened. "A-appa?"

"Jina ya, how many times must omma remind you to not go around calling other people 'Appa'?! Your Appa is dead!" Mina scolded her as she was actually in a hurry.

*Flashback*

-Text Message from unknown-

Mina, please come down to my office tomorrow, i have something to tell you.
- Jaebum oppa-

"How did he get my number aish" Mina cursed under her breath.

-From Mina-

Im sorry oppa , im busy.

Mina sat down on the sofa as she rested her head back.

Just as she was about to close her eyes , she receives a voicenote.

"If you don't come and meet me tomorrow, i will tell Jimin that i met you today"

"Aish okay okay I'll be there. But not for long ! " Mina replied as she frowned.

"I gotta be fast, i cant bump into him"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Dead?" Jimin who was backfacing Mina stood up and face her.

"J-jimin"

"Is that what you have been teaching this kid....  I'm dead?" Jimin scoffed in disbelief.

Jina was already crying as she hated it when Mina raise voice at her.

"To me you're dead and that goes the same to her! She don't need an appa" Mina hold back her tears as she reached out for Jina's hands.

"I dont think so" Jimin blocked Jina from Mina.

"If this is how you're going to play , fine. " Jimin turn around and carries Jina.

"It's okay appa here" He rolled his eyes at her before walking away.

"JIMIN! PARK JIMIN!!" Mina shouted as she followed him.

Little did she know Jaebum was watching the whole scene. "Success" He smiled.

"Yah park jimin you better stop! Give back my baby if not-"

"If not what?" Jimin stopped walking and turn around . He grabbed her wrist with his other hand and pulled her close to him. "If not what Park Mina?"

The distance between caused Mina to shut her mouth. How much she misses that face. How much she misses that voice. The person who took her everything. How much she felt like hugging him , telling him that she loves him.

"I thought so." Jimin rolled his eyes and walk off.

He walked into his office with Mina following at the back before locking the door.

"Its okay baby appa is here" Jimin hugged Jina tightly.

"Okay that's enough. I got to go" Mina tried pulling Jina from Jimin but failed.

"JINA . LETS GO!"

Jina hugged Jimin tighter while crying.

"Don't scold her like that. If you are mad, scold me! Not her." Jimin gritted his teeth while pointing his finger at Mina.