~6~

London
___________

"Ppali wa" (hurry)

"Ah jinjja ... can you wait? " Mina rolled her eyes at her annoying husband.

"Hi can i help you?"

"My mom booked a room under the name of Park Jimin."

"Hold a second.. Ah Mr Park Jimin and wife. Here is your room key"

"Room 303... Thank you "

--------------------------------------------------------

Mina pov

Not gonna lie i was a little happy as ive never gotten the chance to travel far . I wasn't surprise though since his mom told me the day before about our honeymoon to London.

Its currently 5pm here in london. It really was very tiring .. The past 16 hours we were stuck in the private jet and had one-stop break.. and even after reaching we still got a long ride before reaching our hotel.

It Sure is tiring.

I got out of the shower only to find Jimin fast asleep. Won't blame him. It was really exhausting . I wrapped myself in the towel and walked to my luggage that was packed by my 'dearly husband'. I unzipped it and was shock to find clothes that he packed.

It was all revealing.

"What the.. this byuntae(pervert) aish.."

I admit i have a wide variety of clothes. His mom bought me like a thousand of them and it is all not really my type to be honest. I'm the type that prefers to wear jeans not skirts or dresses.

I walked up to him and woke him up.

"Yah..Park Jimin"

"Hm" He replied but eyes still close.

"Why did you even pack the clothes that i dont wear. What am i supposed to wear now"

He sat up and gave a look. He stood up and walked to my luggage .

"What a do you mean . They are all pretty decent"

"Well 'pretty decent' for your girls but not for me"

"Don't even start"

I looked at him who was giving me a cold look. I stopped blabbering and grabbed whatever he packed for me and went in the bathroom to get dressed.

 I stopped blabbering and grabbed whatever he packed for me and went in the bathroom to get dressed

"Its too short and revealing gosh" I said as i checked myself out in the mirror . Surely not my type. But i know his mom bought me this type of clothes because i need to be presentable as Jimin's wife.

The knock on the door made me get back to reality.

"Can you hurry? I dont want to miss dinner" Jimin said from outside. I rolled my eyes before walking out. I sat on the bed waiting for him to finish bathing and get dressed.

 I sat on the bed waiting for him to finish bathing and get dressed

---------------------------------------------------

No one's pov

They were walking down the streets at 7pm searching for a nice place to settle down for dinner. Their driver actually offered to drive them but Mina insisted on walking. She wanted to feel the night breeze in London.

"Wait here im going to get cigarrete."

Mina hates the fact that Jimin smokes. She didnt know the fact that Jimin started smoking after the death of Seulgi. In fact, she dont even know who seulgi is.

She waited outside of the shop as he went in to grab a packet of cigarrete. Unlike other streets , the street they were at seems to be more calm and have less people. The sky was already dark.

"What is taking him soo long" Mina was about to walk in to check on her husband but stopped when she heard,

"Hey you!"

She turn to see a group of good looking guys walking towards her.

"Sorry?" Mina asked a little confuse.

"Yeah you. You don't look like you are from here."

"Er yeah im from south korea"

"I see.. you know... we can show you around if you want" The guys said while smirking with his friends. They were totally checking Mina out.

"It's fine you see im with--"

"We dont accept excuses . Now lets go"

One of the guy started to pull her by the hand. Mina was already scared by the sudden contact so she shouted without thinking twice.

"JIMIN!"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey can i get that please" Jimin said to the counter while pointing to the cigarrete.

" Ic please sir "

"Here"

"Ouh you are not from here i see. Do you have your passport with you"

"Hold a second" Jimin start checking in his bag for his passport.

"Thank you sir"

Jimin looked around the shop before paying for the item.

"Thank--"

"JIMIN!"

Jimin's eyes widened when he heard Mina's voice. He rushed out to see what was going on.

"What is going on here?!" He shouted when he saw a group of guys surrounding his wife.

"And who are you?" One of the guys said looking at Jimin.

" Her husband whats up" Jimin said looking as angry as ever.

They were shock to hear the word 'husband' but acted cool with it. They slowly lets go of Mina and she took the chance and ran over to jimin. He pulled her to stand behind him.

"Take this as your luck young lady. You better look out for your wife Mr" They warned him before walking away.

He ruffled his hair in annoyance and turn to look at his wife who was trembling in fear.

"This is what you get for not listening. You insist on walking instead of letting the driver drive us for dinner. I have told yo-"

"Can you please .." Mina interrupted Jimin from scolding her more. She needed time to process what just happened but here he goes making her feel worse.

Jimin rolled his eyes and contacted the driver to get them.

How was this chapter? Better ? Heheh!