~24~

Party

3am

*Sound of Jina crying*

"Mhmm Jina ah~" Mina groaned eyes still closed. She was really feeling tired.

She tried to continue her sleep thinking Jimin would console Jina but her crying got louder.

She turned over to Jimin who was using a pillow to cover his ears.

"Jimin.." Mina tapped his arm. "JIMIN"

"Bwo~ (what)"

"Can you take a look at her? Im tired"

He ruffled his hair in annoyance.

He dragged his feet to Jina's baby crib while Mina got back to sleep.

"What is wrong baby ah~? Why are you crying hm?" He said while carrying Jina.

She stopped crying when she was in his arms.

Jimin rocked her lightly back to sleep.

_______________________________________

Mina woke up the next morning to find Jina not in her baby crib. She got panic until she heard soft giggles coming from outside.

She walked to the living only to see Jimin watching television with Jina on his lap.

"You are not working?"

"No" He said eyes glued on the television.  "We have a business party to attend tonight"

"What?" Mina asked hands on her hips. "I don't even have clothes .."

"That is why i am not working today. Go get dressed. We are going to the mall"

"Ehh?"

_______________________________________

Meanwhile~

"Business party?"

"Yes! You should go. I will tell Jaebum to pick you up later on"

"Ani it's okay.." Seulgi rejected.

"You should go.. Just introduce yourself as Jaebum's wife" Mrs Park said smiling. " I want to show them my grandbabies"

Seulgi saw the look on Mrs Park face. She was soo excited. She wanted to reject the offer again but stopped herself. Mrs Park helped her alot and the least she could do is to make her happy.

"O-okaay"

_______________________________________

At the mall~

"Is this okay?"

"Too short"

"How about this?"