BANG

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Everyone stopped. As was twisting and turning in pain. I finally had snapped.

"Are you...happy now?

"Wh-What?"

I said...ARE YOU FINALLY HAPPY NOW. YOU SHOT MY RIGHT MY, ARE YOU GOING TO SHOOT THE OTHER EYE?! TEAR ME APPART LIMB BY LIMB?! GUT MY HEART OUT?! WHAT IS NEXT?!

"I...I didn't mean t-to go...th-that far..."

"LIAR!! YOU PEOPLE HAVE FINALLY PUSHED ME DOWN FOR THE FINAL TIME!! "IVE TASTED THE PAIN YOU'VE GIVEN TO ME FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH, SADISTIC PLEASURE, NOW IT IS YOUR TURN!!! AND THIS TIME, YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!"

As I spoke, Gaster Abyss Blasters came out of nowhere and blasted them all. But I wasn't done. I summoned Abyss Shards and stabbed them in Yang's Arms and Ruby's Legs, as they cried and tears in immense pain. I summoned a crystal spear and stabbed Qrow in the Legs arm outright disassembled his blade. I later used it to destroy Raven's sword, and finally, stabbed Tiayang in the arms so that he doesn't move anymore. For Summer, I stabbed her with Abyss Chains, and made her stuck to the floor. After this, I filed away to find my father, and later I opened a portal. I don't want to kill them. I will not become a monster as them...not become a monster...as them.

A minute later

A minute later...

I went through the other side of the portal, and I am over Ebott Village, my home. Ebott Villahe is completely different compared to the other places. Unlike the others, it is a place where Humans and Faunus's treat each other as equals. They even coexist and have children with one another. In fact, it is the only place that, even the agresssive White Fang Leader has respect to. As I fly I felt a strange energy and it was burning in my chest.

"Ugh...my chest...What the...?"

As soon as I spoke, another pulse came out, and I fell into the ground.

An hour later...

"S.ns, c.n you hear me? Sans?!"

I opened my eyes and saw a human with black hair, a blue gem on his collar, and a black line that goes up on the right eye, and a black eye that goes down at the left. Can it be...

"D...Dad?"

My father and I hugged each other for the first time in my life, since I had last seen him. I was so overjoyed that I finally get to be with him again. I was...so alive...once more.

"Sans...my son...what happened to you?"

I explained what happened to my father about the attack at the house I was in, How I was falsely rescued, and the abuse I was in, and finally, how I finally escaped.

"I'm so sorry, my son. I should have saved your life."

"No...it's okay father. You've done nothing wrong. You were only trying to help people. It is just, it was a bad time to leave."