The Massacre

Wallace's POV

As I hit the creature in front of me using the door of that S.W.A.T. team vehicle, I noticed how it didn't get a single scratch whereas the long sword-like extension from its arm had swiftly pierced through my collar bone.

I immediately moved back to get it out and focused on protecting the area to let it heal before it attacked me again. It simply walked towards me and tried to attack me using its natural weapons but I held them back.

Wait...
Why is it not covered in blood after killing so many?

It moved back before disappearing again and after a moment my right arm was sliced off as I screamed in pain.

Milton said this thing moved faster than it should but... there is a delay between between its attacks and disappearances.

I sensed it coming towards me as I landed a punch with my telekenesis as it just reappeared and fell to the ground screaming in its shrill voice.

You aren't that fast.
You're using camouflage.

I used my telekenesis to pick up as much blood in the area as I could and threw it all at the creature before it did anything. It was then covered in blood and it started attacking me but I was able to dodge every attack swiftly since its movements were sloppy as if it was angry.

It "disappeared" again but I could see a faint dark grey sillhouette of the creature and able to land a strong attack before dodging the ones it gave. The creature became just a little less terrifying.

I still can't let my guard down.

I used my claws to pierce its chest before moving back to avoid getting hit. It was getting in and out of sight all of a sudden as if its camouflage was malfunctioning like a broken machine.

It tried to attack me with its long tail but I almost subconsciously grabbed it and threw the creature away as it landed on the roof of a house and damaged it.

I was using everything in my surroundings to fight it for what felt an hour or so before it started to get sharper with its movements and my fear began to grow. It was easily hitting me and making me bleed several times every few seconds as I failed to defend myself since it was fast.

It's fast... but not as fast as I thought.
I can kill it.

It pierced the left side of my chest and the instant that happened, everything close to me including the creature fell back by several feet with a loud wave-like sound. Even the ground then had a large pothole. It was as if attacking my heart caused a large amount of uncontrolled energy to be emitted from me which made sense considering the fact the heart pumps the blood.

The creature rushed behind me before I could react and as I knew an attack was coming to me, I turned around to see it with its natural sword about to pierce my stomach. I moved to my side by mere centimeters and avoided it before physically punching it in the face without my telekenesis. It screamed in pain before landing several feet away from me.

It was vulnerable to an attack for the moment so I immediately levitated towards it but It charged at me and as soon as it came near me, I gave it an uppercut using my telekenesis and put in as much strength as I could as it got shot up into the air a foot above me and landed behind me.

As it was vulnerable again, I took the chance and used my telekenesis to take out any organs from the hole that it had in its chest. I took out the heart.

I continued to take out organs.

Lungs.

Ribs.