Chapter - 3: Care

Start from the beginning

"I don't know know what's wrong with me. What if something happens to me ?" She Asks him innocently.

He doesn't answer her.

"And you don't know how much my stomach is paining." She tells him.

He tells her to wait for him and he rushes outside to call her parents.

But after thinking for a while he thought it would be best to call his mom than calling her mom as she could be busy with any patient or in operation.

He calls his mom from the office of the school.

"Ma, Chocolate is facing a problem." He tells her hurriedly when she attended the call.

"What? What are you saying, Sparsh?" She Asks.

"Ma, Chocolate is crying. I couldn't see her like that please come here, ma." He says.

"What!!!??? But why?" She Asks.

"She is bleeding and her stomach is paining." He tells her.

Sanisha understood the situation and asks him to stay clam and she will be coming soon.

After the call He again went to girls washroom and sees his chocolate is still sitting in position where he left her.

He goes near her and says "Don't worry. I called ma she will be here is few minutes." He tells her. She nods.

"Don't worry okay? It's normal for girls." He tells her.

"Means? Bleeding is common?" She asks him.

He sighs and asks her to wait for his mother to come and she will answer to all her questions.

"Come let's go out and wait for her." He tells her not realising the situation.

She just stares at him and hesitates him to tell But sighing she tells him.

"I can't come." She whispers.

"Why?" He Asks.

"My dress is spoiled." She tells him lowering her eye lashes in embarrassment.

"I didn't get you." He tells.

"Nothing leave it. I can't come out now." She again tells him.

"Okay then wait here I will go and check if Ma has come it not." She nods. He doesn't force her more as he knows that the situation is not apt.

After 3 to 4 minutes Sanisha comes.

"Sparsh, where Rishu?" She asks.

"In girls washroom." He tells her.

"Okay. Show me the way." She tells him.

He takes her to there. She goes inside and asks him to say out.

Rishika immediately hugs her and again starts crying. Sanisha consoles her asking her not to cry and tell her there is nothing to worry.

After few minutes she stopped crying.

"Now, go and change your dress and this is sanitary pad." She tell her giving her a pad.