Chapter 8

I woke up to the sun streaming through the cave opening and sat up and saw Fang watching me. I smiled and went outside. I rolled my shoulders and unfolded my wings. I pushed my wings down and felt the wind going through my feathers and smiled and went up about 500 feet and then I tucked my wings in. I dropped until I was 100 feet from the ground then put out my wings and glided up. I smiled and landed back on the cave opening. I smile and go into the cave. I hold up a rabbit. "Who's hungry?" I ask and everyone looks at the bunny in my hand.

"You mean an animal?!" Fang said

"Of course" I said "it's good trust me"

With that I turned away. I put the now dead bunny and goes to get some rocks and twigs. I walk back into the cave and set up the fire. I hit two rocks together and start the fire. I put the bunny over it and cook it after I skinned it. Once it's done I hand it out to everyone. I watch as they try it. "Yummy!" Angel said "thank you Max!"

"Your welcome Angel, what about you two do you like it?" I asked

They both shook their head yes. I smiled and ate my piece. Once I was finished I sat there for a minute before saying "we are a flock"

"What" asked fang

"A flock were semi birds and this is our flock" I said

"Okay" fang said