19.Where've you been?

I'm ready to go to school so I head out of my front door and start walking to Lily's house. I successfully manage to avoid Jonah, Zach and Jack on my way.

I knock on the door before hearing Lily shout "I'll get it, it'll be Dani"

Lily:Hii
Daniel:Heyyy ma girl
Lily:I'm not ya girllll
Daniel:Oh I'm hurt now

I sarcastically put my hand on my heart and began fake crying.

Lily:Oh come on in you lil weirdo Corbyn isn't ready yet
Daniel:Okay
Lily:So what did you do last night after you went home?
Daniel:I had a cello lesson and then I watched Netflix until I went to sleep
Lily:Ooh right
Daniel:What about you?
Lily: Not much just watched films and cosied up in bed. I missed my bed sooo much
Daniel:Awh

Corbyn came downstairs and smiled before giving me a 'bro-hug'

Lily:You ready to go?

He nodded and we set off to school. Luckily we managed not to see Jonah, Zach or even worse Jack but I still had to get through home room and I knew I was gonna get confronted.

I saw them walk in and they saw me too. I tried to avoid eye contact by going on my phone and it worked until about 5 minutes later.

Jack:Oi Seavey!

I turned around without saying a word

Jack:Where've you been
Daniel:Places
Jack:Don't play dumb Daniel
Daniel:I'm not
Jack:Yes you are, you know what I mean. Your friends with Corbyn again aren't you?
Daniel:Yes and so what?
Zach:I thought that you thought the same way towards him that we do?
Daniel:Well not really. I never truly understood why we ditched him
Jonah:He's a silent weirdo
Daniel:He's actually really nice to be with and he's my friend
Jack:He doesn't talk though
Daniel:So what I don't care, at least he can't talk to me like you are right now
Jack:I'm just trying to talk some sense into that fake blonde head of yours
Jonah:Yeah what's gotten into you lately?
Zach:You've changed bro
Daniel:Maybe you three are the ones who need some talking sense into you and yes I have changed, only for the better.
Jack:Well just don't come crawling back when you realise that not even your friends can talk to you.
Daniel:Ha don't worry that's the last thing I'll be doing!

The bell went and I stood up and left. God am I happy to be out of there.

Time Skip

It's lunch and since it was another nice day we decided to eat our lunch outside.

Lily:So hows everyone's day been?

Corbyn put his thumb up and I decided to tell them about this morning

Daniel:Horrible
Lily:How come?
Daniel:Home room this morning was hell
Lily:Because?
Daniel:Jack, Jonah and Zach
Lily:I thought they were your friends?
Daniel:Apparently not any more they got in a mood about me being friends with you two and had a full on rant at me then told me not to go running back to them.
Lily:Ugh idiots at least you have us!
Daniel:Yeah you two are better friends than them three though.
Lily:Oh why thank you

We all laughed for ages to be honest none of knew why that was funny but we still were laughing once we stopped I saw Jack, Zach and Jonah walking past towards the basketball courts. As they walked past Jack and Jonah sent me icy glares while Zach just looked in his own little world.

To be honest, I don't think that Zach is like the other two but the problem is is that he is very easily influenced by others so he might not mean to act the way he does.

I think if I had to forgive one of them it would be easiest to forgive Zach.

But I'm not going to, I like being with Corbyn and Lily.

Word Count:679