|Season 1| |Episode 17 The Day Off|

Start from the beginning

"Oh god you're right we gotta go!" Charles yells as he runs to gear up.

"Okay... Scully how 'bout you?" I ask.

"Well I'm good to go, already got my gun and I'm always vested up." He says smiling.

"Doesn't that make you hot? You know what forget it we gotta go." I say as I start to walk to Charles.

"Vince wait! I thought of something." Scully says.

"What?" I ask.

"Can we stop at the hotdog stand out front before we go?" Scully asks.

"No!" I yell as Charles comes back. The three of us head to the elevator and head down to the garage.

"C'mon, my car." I say as we run over to it. I hop in the driver's seat and start the ignition. Charles hops in next to me and Scully sits in the back, I put the car in drive and start heading towards their last know location.

"Oh man I'm really worried about Jake guys." Charles says.

"He'll be alright Charlie" Scully says.

"Yeah c'mon Charles I'm sure we'll find them quick we got the whole squad on this." I say trying to calm him down.

"I know, I know." Charles replies, a few minutes later we're near the address.

"Hey we're close what's the plan?" Charles asks.

"Well we should check the house first, see if anyone's home and if they saw anything." I say thinking of a plan.

"Good idea Vinny." Scully says patting my shoulder.

"Thanks Scully, okay here we are Charles call it in to Holt." I say as I park the car and open my door.

"On it." Charles says as he goes to turn on his radio.

The three of us get out and look at the house as Charles talks to Holt.

"Okay guys were good to go." Charles says as he puts his radio back.

"Alright guys on me who knows what's in here, let's find Jake, Amy, and the Sarge." I say as Charles and Scully nod and we all walk to the front door.

"Okay here it goes" I say before knocking on the front door a few times. We wait about thirty seconds when the door opens.

"Uh can I help you?" The old man that answered the door asks.

"Yes hello sir, detective Drake NYPD I'm looking for my three partners who've been missing and last seen around this address... you wouldn't happen to know anything about that right?" I ask raising my right eyebrow.

"No I'm really sorry I haven't seen anything, I'll have to be going. Good day." The man says about to close the door when Scully puts his foot into it.

"Not so fast bud, we're gonna need to ask you some questions." Scully says commandingly.

"Okay, okay I'll talk... but it ain't got anything to do with me." The man says as he invites us in.

"So why don't we start with what's going on, Three NYPD detectives come to this address looking for a perp Nicholas Baxter. And after we got wind that they were missing well we came right here... my guess is you're a relative of Baxter and you know more than what you have said." I say confidently.

"Good guess detective, Nicholas is my grandson but I haven't seen him in months after he dismembered my poor cat Snowball." The man says starting to cry.