|Season 1| |Episode 16 A Crazy Ass Bet|

"Love you too." I say to Gina before the elevator doors open to show the bullpen. Gina and I start to walk to our desks but Terry calls me over.

"Vince Vince! C'mere man." Terry yells, I walk over to him.

"Hey sarge, whats up bro?" I ask happily.

"I was gonna ask how last night went but just looking at you and hearing you makes me think it was good." Terry says smiling.

"It was perfect man, I took her to a nice restaurant by the Brooklyn Bridge, then we went to the park and kissed watching the view, then we exchanged I love yous." I say really excitedly.

"Atta boy, you make me proud Vince. Howd the night end?" Terry asks.

"How do you think?" I say leaning in and smirking.

"Thats my dawg roof roof." Terry says happily.

"Roof roof!" I hear Charles yelling from behind.

"All hail Vince the king!" Charles yells and the whole bullpen looks at us.

"Its okay everyone Charles is just a little excited." Terry says standing up from his desk.

"No I am not! Last night my brotha from another motha killed it. He said I love you to Gina!" Charles yells happily as everyone starts to cheer.

"And then he rocked it in the bedroom!" Charles says making weird arm motions.

"Whoa whoa thats enough bud." I say trying to make him stop, everyone stopped cheering and just started staring. And laughing a little.

"Okaaay moving on, squad, briefing room." Captain Holt says walking out of his office, we all follow him into the other room. 

Jake and I sit down next to eachother and I see Gina walking in last. She walks up to Charles whos sitting behind us with Rosa.

"Charles what the hell?" Gina says kind of loudly.

"Gina Im sorry I just got too excited." Charles says shrugging his shoulders.

"Listen if you ever tell anyone about what Vince and I do again then I will end you." Gina says even louder. Jake and I stand up.

"Gina its okay!" I yell trying to stop her.

"Just everyone calm down." Jake says.

"Enough! This is an NYPD precinct, not a zoo!" Holt yells angrily as we all stop what were doing.

"Sorry sir." Gina says after everyone calms down.

"Alright lets get down to business, Peralta hows that case of yours coming?" Holt asks.

"Ugh sir its driving me crazy I might just give it up." Jake says angrily.

"No, take Diaz and keep working it." Holt says.

"Actually sir I was trying to see if I could help Jake with his case." I say loudly but a little nervously.

"Mm, you dont have any open cases Drake?" Holt asks.

"No sir." I reply.

"Well then, the three of you go." Holt says.

"Nice." Jake says putting his hand up for a high five, I high five him.

"Alright, Santiago hows the fifth avenue murder going?" Holt asks.

"Good sir, Charles and I are working our lead today." She says happily.

"Good, Gina, Terry could you please meet me in my office? Everyone else is dismissed." Holt says, we all get up. Jake, Rosa and I meet up around Jakes desk.