|Season 1| |Episode 5 Ava|

"Cluck, cluck! Gobble, gobble! Guess who just came from the P.S. 321 Thanksgiving Parade?!" Charles yells dressed up as a turkey.

"Charles, you actually might-"

"Who's Charles? I'm Tommy Gobbler.
And I'm stuffed with Thanksgiving happiness! Gobble, gobble!" Charles yells.

"Seriously, Charles-"

"Uh-uh, I warned you! I'm Tommy Gobbler, you silly pilgrim." Charles says

"Okay, Tommy Gobbler." Jake says

"There you go!" Charles yells

"These are the Davidsons. They want to know what happened to their missing grandmother." Jake says

"I have some deeply tragic news for you." Charles says quietly

The sarge stands at the front  of the bullpen. "Listen up. Diaz and I are going to Rikers to interview a guy we think has info on the Douglass Street murders. Also, IT says the internet is down." He says.

"What? No! I had just clicked a link that said Balloon Boy grew up hot. Now I will never see those pictures!" Gina yells.

"Can't you just use the internet on your phone?" Rosa asks.

"Bitch, you know I'm out of data!" Gina yells.

"Jake, can I speak to you for a minute? In private." Terry asks.

I get started on some files on my desk when Jake and Terry come back out. Jake walks up to me.

"Hey Vince can you help me with some things? Terry's wife Sharon is gonna be here before he gets back from Rikers. Do you think you could help me keep the captain away from her? Terry says hes very awkward around her." He asks me.

"Sure man, consider the captain out of the equation." I say confidently

"Great, thanks man." He says as he walks to Gina's desk.

"Hey, Gina. I need a top secret favor.
Sharon is coming to the precinct and I need your help." He says

"Uh, it better not be pregnancy-related, 'cause that crap is nasty." She says disgustedly.

"The miracle of life?" Jake asks.

"Dress it up however you want, that's some disgusting animal kingdom nonsense." Gina says.

"Okay, don't worry about Sharon.
I'll take care of her. I've got everything she needs. Pillow, blanket, copy of "Breast-Feeders" magazine which, now that I say it out loud, sounds like porn.
Yep, it is." He says as Gina and I laugh.

"So what do you need me for?" Gina asks.

"Keeping Captain Holt away from her. Vince is gonna help too. Terry says he gets very awkward near Sharon." He says as i smile.

"Hmm That's one way to put it." Gina says as Sharon comes out of the elevator and Holt opens his door and comes out.

"Ah, Sharon, nice to see you you look so big. Like a mighty truck." He says as I get up.

"Hey captain I need to show you something Boyle needs help with." I say as I guide him away from Sharon and look back at Jake and wink.

We walk over to Charles and Amy working on files very quickly. "Hello Boyle, Vince told me you need help with something?" Holt asks.

"Huh? No I didnt say that." Charles says.

"Oh whoops I must've misunderstood." I say smiling.

"Now if you'll excuse me Im going to say hello to Sharon." He says as he turns around. "Oh shes gone." He says confused and walks away.