|Season 1| |Episode 1 New York's Finest|

I walk through the precinct and walk into the captains office, everyone is looking at me.

"Wow who is that guy he looks so suave and mysterious." Charles says smiling at Jake.

"I think thats our new transfer from the two-eight, his names Vince Drake." Amy says.

"No way Vince Drake? Thats such a bad ass name." Jake says as he sees me sit down on Holts couch.

"So Vince I look forward to you working with us, Captain Shepherd put in a very good word for you." Captain Holt says.

"Ah thank you sir, Captain Shepherd is a great man and I loved working for him, but I'm really looking forward to starting this new journey with the nine-nine." I say confidently.

"Excellent I will introduce you to the squad." He says as we get up, Holt opens the door.

"Squad! This is our new transfer from the Two-Eight, Vince Drake. He is one of New Yorks Finest Detectives, please give him a warm Nine-Nine welcome." Holt says to the squad as everyone claps and cheers.

"Oh and Sargeant Jeffords could you please give Mr. Drake a tour of the facility?" He asks.

"Of course sir." Terry says as he walks over to me.

"Alright the rest of you are dismissed." Holt says as he goes back into his office.

"Hey I'm Terry, your Sargeant." He says as he shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you sir." I say as I look him in the eye.

"C'mon Ill show you around." Terry says.

After Terry was done his tour he said my first case starts tomorrow and showed me my desk across from Charles, I sat down and opened up my bag with some of my stuff in it I take out my laptop, Iphone charger, and my iphone.

"Psst hey man I'm Charles, Charles Boyle." He says to me quietly.

"Hey whats up, Im Drake, Vince Drake." I say as I smile.

"Daaang pulling out the James Bond line I like it Vince. Im Jake by the way." Jake says smiling.

"Haha you liked that?" I said laughing.

"Aw man am I feeling a three way best friend group." Charles says smiling at us.

"Charles stop dont call it a three way that just makes it weird." Jake says looking at Charles.

"Right sorry Jake." Charles says.

After a few hours I got up and went to the bathroom when I got in there there was a weird Bald guy with his shirt off standing by the miror.

"Woah Im sorry Ill come back later." I said turning around.

"No wait!" The man said loudly. "I-I'm Hitchcock" he said as he put his shirt with a big stain back on.

"Oh hey Im Vince I just got transferred here from the 2-"

"I know who you are, and I saw you talking to Jake earlier well you better back off 'cause thats my best friend and I dont need someone cool like you coming in and taking him away from me." He says angrily.

"Wait, you're Jakes best friend? I thought Charles was?" I said confused.

"Nah we just let him feel involved but hes not really our friend." He says smirking.

"Oh okay then it was good meeting you." I say as he walks out.

After Im done using the bathroom I walked back to my desk and sat down.

"Damn Hello sexy." I heard behind me and I turned around. "Hi Gina Linetti Im sure you and me will get to know eachother very well." She says winking at me. I smile back at her and turn around.

"Gina huh? Thats my sister you know." Charles says.

"Oh Im sorry man I didnt kno-" i say as I get cut off by Charles.

"No no no I think you two are perfect go for it Vince." He says smiling.

"Oh ok thanks man." I say as he high fives me. Five o'clock comes and everyone heads home.

////////////////////////////////////////////
Follow my B99 IG account @Loyal__99 Note: Just so everyone knows this fan fiction will be starting in season 3 of the show, so season 1 will be season 3, season 2 would be season 4, season 3 would be season 5 etc. Vince is played by James Franco also. I look forward to writing this out as B99 is my favorite show. I will continue and may make my own episodes up and such after I reach season 6 of the show (where the show is right now as of 1/18/19) ty for reading my fanfic and stay tuned for more 😁9️⃣9️⃣