|Season 1| |Episode 17 The Day Off|

JAKE🤟🏼
Yo Vince you wanna come over later? Charles and I are gonna hangout

ME
Sure bro what time should I come?

JAKE🤟🏼
Uuuuhhh maybe like 4 or 5? Maybe we'll get something to eat

ME
Cool just put it in the Three Amigos group chat later

JAKE🤟🏼
Ok I will

"Hey I was just talking to Jake, he wants me to come over later." I say to Gina.

"Oh okay." She says.

"Hey should I ask him if you can come?" I ask happily.

"Nah Ill just stay home tonight and watch Netflix." She says as she walks over to me.

"You sure babe?" I ask as she sits on the couch next to me.

"Yeess Ill just relax here Ill be fine." She says smiling.

"Okay love you." I say happily

"Love you too." She says before she kisses me.

"So you wanna watch something?" I ask.

"Sure... you pick something." She says happily, I scroll through Hulu a little.

"Oouu, would you be interested in watching some Survivor?" I ask looking at the episodes.

"Okay but we gotta watch it all together." She says as she looks at me smiling.

"Of course." I say happily before I lean on her then kiss her.

"What season though? Should we do one of the new ones?" I ask.

"Yeah why not." She says. I scroll through them until I pick one, season thirty, I press play on episode one, We watch the first episode and then a few more until its around two o'clock.

"Hey babe." Gina says smiling.

"What?" I ask happily.

"You wanna eat something?" She asks.

"Sure I can make us something." I say happily.

"Aww my sexy chef." She says smiling.

"I love you." I say before leaning over and kissing her for a few seconds.

"Okay let me see what I can make." I say before getting up. I walk over to the fridge and open it, after a few seconds of looking I find some cheese.

"How about grilled cheese?... oou, with tomato?" I ask happily.

"Sounds great babe!" She yells cheerfully. I turn on the stove and start preparing everything. Once I make the sandwiches I put some butter on the pan and melt it until it's a liquid and place one sandwich on it.

"It's looking good." I say smiling as I flip it.

"You're looking good" Gina says smiling. Before she comes over and wraps her arms around me from behind.

"Babe stop" I say laughing, she laughs too and lets go. I continue making the sandwiches, the first one is done so I take it off and place the second.

"Should be done in a few minutes." I say smiling, Gina grabs a glass from the cabinet and gets water from the fridge door.

"And one more flip." I say before flipping the sandwich once more. Gina smiles and sits down at the Island counter.

A minute later I have both sandwiches plated, and I'm bringing them over to Gina. I sit down next to her after putting both plates down. We start to eat and talk.