|Season 1| |Episode 17 The Day Off|

Start from the beginning

"I'm just so glad we have this day to relax and talk." Gina says smiling.

"Yeah as much as I love work it's good to have a day off with you." I say happily.

We continue to eat and talk until we're finished. Im washing the dishes in the sink when my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?" I ask happily into the phone.

"Drake! I need you at the Nine-Nine urgently!" Captain Holt yells.

"Is everything okay sir?!" I ask loudly, Gina hears me and changes her expression.

"No, I haven't heard from Peralta, Jeffords, or Santiago after they were out working on a case. I think something may have happened and I need everyone to meet at the Nine-Nine so we can find them." Holt says quickly

"I'll be right there, Gina's with me should she come?" I ask

"Sure we need all the help we can get." He says.

"Alright we'll be there soon." I say as I point to Gina to get ready.

"Thank you detective" Holt says before hanging up. I put my phone away and go over to Gina.

"Alright, Jake, Amy and Terry aren't responding on their radio and Holt is worried something happened. We need to get to the Nine-Nine ASAP." I say quickly.

"We?" Gina asks.

"Captain Holt says we need your help too, cmon you can help us out." I say trying to convince her.

"Okay lets do this detective sexy pants." She says smiling, I smile and go to the bedroom.

"C'mon I gotta gear up you take the keys and head to my car when you're ready." I say as I go into my gun locker disguised as a dresser. I grab my NYPD vest and put it on.

Then I grab my ammunition and utility belt with 2 holsters and put it on then I grab my two matte black with gold trigger Glock 17's and holster them, shut the locker go to the living room and lock the apartment as I leave. I start running to Gina whos already going down to the parking garage.

I catch up to her as she's getting in the passenger seat of my car. I slide across the hood and hop in.

"Damn always sexy Vince" she says in a seductive voice.

"Gina I love you but we gotta go, keys please?" I say holding my hand out.

"Right, sorry" she says as she drops the keys in my hand. I turn the car on and shift it into drive and take off for the Nine-Nine.

"Out of the way detective coming through!" I yell at all the uniformed officers and other employees in the front of the precinct. Gina and I finally make it to the elevator and head up to the bullpen.

"Drake, Linetti!" Holt yells as he waves his hand to the briefing room.

"Status report Diaz." Holt says as he walks into the briefing room followed by Gina and I.

"Okay Jake, Amy, and Sarge were last seen near three-three-four Bergen street looking for this perp... Nicholas Baxter  who's wanted for gta, assault, vehicular manslaughter, and animal cruelty... He's one sick bastard so we need to get to him quick before he does something." Rosa says quickly and loudly.

"Okay I think we should split into teams. Boyle, Drake, and Scully. Diaz, Linetti, Hitchcock and I. Lets move!" Holt says as everyone starts to move.

"Okay let's do this, I'm already geared up what do you guys need?" I ask Charles and Scully as we go to my desk.

"I need a vest, and some cool aviators and I'm good" Charles says smiling.

"Love the idea but I don't think we have time for that bud. How are you so chipper? Jake could get hurt." I say looking at him.