CHAPTER 17

(A: Hey guys, I don't know if you are listening to the songs that I'm putting on this new chapters, I really recommend you all to listen to them as it helps to get into the mood. Well I hope you enjoy the new chapter!)

JANNICK'S POV
It's been around five months since our first date, and today we just had our third and last date. Because of some problems we couldn't hang out before, we had our final exams, she had been weirdly sick as well.

And well, for a lot of things we couldn't make it before. Now we are returning from our date. I don't know how to express myself, I don't know how I feel now... Did I fell for her?

-Jihyo: What happens with you today? (confused) You are not talking too much

-Jannick: Today has been our last date... (looks down)
-Jihyo: Oh yeah, I know... (looks down) It kinda sounds sad, right?
-Jannick: It doesn't sound sad, it's sad. (serious)
-Jihyo: Jannick...
-Jannick: (sighs)
-Jihyo: This is what we've talked long time ago, I told you that I would make you fall with this dates... (looks down) Then I would take off your bracelet.
-Jannick: I know.
-Jihyo: (takes off my bracelet) You are free to do whatever you want now...
-Jannick: (nods) Well, I'm gonna go to my room... Good night Jihyo... (smiles sadly)

I'm about to go to my room, when she grabs my arm and look straight into my eyes while crying... What's with this thing that I'm feeling? Please, I don't want to fall for my enemy... It's gonna hurt!

-Jannick: Jihyo? (confused) -Jihyo: Jannick

-Jihyo: Jannick... I... I love you!

What?! Did she just confessed to me?! She really did... What am I supposed to say now? I'm too scared to hurt her if I accept her feelings...

-Jannick: Jihyo I-
-Jihyo: I know what you are going to say... You don't feel the same way as I do... (looks down) It's okay, I understand. (fake smiles)
-Jannick: It's not that... I just don't want to make the things more difficult. (looks down)
-Jihyo: More difficult? Why is it going to be difficult if we love each other? Huh?
-Jannick: Jihyo, I'm rotten inside... I can act as if I were a good boy for you. But I'm not, you know that I'm not. You don't deserve someone like me... (sighs) You know I'm not the one for you...
-Jihyo: It's not acting! You have a good heart... That's why I fell for you! (cries) Let's give us a try, please Jannick... (look down)
-Jannick: If we give us a try, and then everything breaks down... I would feel horrible for making you suffer. Can't you understand so?
-Jihyo: Why would everything break down?! We need to try, if we stay together we'll be able to get over everything... Just... Just as we did on our first date!
-Jannick: Jihyo...
-Jihyo: Jannick, I'm ready to fight for us... Against whatever that could come... Just, just if you tell me those three words that I wish to hear coming from your mouth... I'm ready for everything!
-Jannick: Jihyo, would you go with someone as difficult, hurted, hated, rotten... I could continue saying bad things about me, like me?
-Jihyo: Of course! I'm in love with all your flaws... Just let me be by your side. (smiles while cups my cheek) I know who you really are... (smiles)
-Jannick: Jihyo... I, I really want, if I could... If I could find a way to be with you... (looks down)

-Jihyo: There's a way! (smiles) You don't know everything about you, Jannick you are not just Lucifer's son... You are also-
-Jennie: What are you trying to do, bitchy flying shit? (smirks) Get away from Jan, he's mine... We have a world and universe to rule...
-Jannick: Jennie! What are you doing here?! (panics)
-Jennie: What happens dear, are you not happy to see me? (smirks)
-Jannick: Jennie I don't have time for you right now, please if you could leave us alone... I would be really thankful.
-Jennie: What did this bitch do to do you?! You are talking like a shitty angel... Tsk, how disgusting!

-Jannick: Jennie, I'm telling you to leave right now

-Jannick: Jennie, I'm telling you to leave right now. C'mon, before this gets worst.
-Jennie: Did you change me? Now you are planning to be with her?! You don't know how much did I do for you... You have to give me what you promised! (angry) But, don't tell me... (gets near and puts a finger under my chin) Aww, Jan you fell in love with an archangel...
-Jannick: Go away Jennie.
-Jennie: What would your dad think? Huh? (smirks) I guess that I'll have to tell him and he'll be in charge to punish you by killing that stupid bitch? (laughs)
-Jannick: Don't you dare to call her bitch again! (pushes Jennie)
-Jennie: Your angry face always turned me on so badly! (smirks) If you want to save her, come with me and return to hell... It's easy (smiles)
-Jihyo: Jannick, dont listen to her! I'm gonna be alright as long as you are with me! (grabs my arm)
-Jannick: Jihyo, you are too special for me to dare and loose you... I need to protect you at all cost. You are my number one priority right now, you are the only one who loved me for how I am and not for who I am. (looks down)
-Jihyo: Jannick please, don't return, stay with me... (cries)
-Jannick: Jihyo I... I love you. (kisses her)

Here goes my first sincere kiss, to my first love, who is my enemy... But I really need to protect her before someone tries to hurt her because of me. Now we are looking into each other's eyes...

-Jihyo: Jannick... You can't seriously leave... Not after saying the three words... (cries)
-Jannick: I need to protect you Jihyo, you are the only thing I care about in this world...
-Jennie: Aww, how beautiful. How sad that it had to end this way... Anyways, let's go home Jan. (smiles) And you (points to Jihyo) Get ready for war... (smirks)

This way I return back home, I wonder what's going to happen from now on... I really don't care about anything, I just want Jihyo to be okay... I really fell for her.

JIHYO'S POV
He left, he left to protect me... I need to go back home, it has to be a way so we can be together... I need my dad's help! I don't want our story to end this way... He doesn't know all about himself!