CHAPTER 1

JANNICK'S POV
We already here, at the surface... For our surprise, here is what the humans call night. Ugh, it feels so cool here, down at hell is so hot all the time!
-Hoseok: What do we do now?
-Namjoon: Create a mess already?
-Jannick: Nope, remember that we have to do as of we were humans... So my dad bought us a place to stay, and also matriculated us in a school.
-Jin: Another school? We are already taking lessons of how to kill, suck souls, and destroy things all day...
-Jannick: Don't worry, we don't have to take those lessons here as well... Here humans study easy things like maths, science and so... Everything that we already bornt knowing...
-Namjoon: Oh, then why do we-
-Jannick: To create a mess... (smiles) But now, let's find the place where we are staying.

We start following my dad's instructions and we arrived to a really huge building. It says "students residence", yeah, we are at the right place...

-Jin: Why did we stop? -Jannick: Cause

-Jannick: Cause... This is the place, c'mon, lets enter and ask for our place's key. (smiles)
-Taehyung: We are gonna live like bees? It seems like if we were about to enter our hive... (laughs)
-Hoseok: I thought that the hell's Prince, would receive a better treat...
-Jannick: Here I'm just another human, but if I had to say... We are gonna be what humans call... "Bad Boys"
-Suga: Well, I don't care what we are going to be called while I can go to sleep now... (shrugs and starts entering the building)
-Jimin: What do we expect? It's Suga... (laughs)
-Suga: Do you want me to smack your head again? Huh?
-Jimin: Nope, keep calm, keep calm... (smiles)

We then enter the building and the girl at the reception gives us each one our key. I make sure that none of us, forgets about the key, it's extremely important dude.
-Jannick: Okay, now we are living as humans, so we have to respect the time here... Tomorrow at 7:00am I want everyone ready to go to school, and there we'll start messing around? Understood?
-All: Yeah!
-Jannick: Good... Then, goodnight?

I leave them all and head to what is going to be my new house, it's literally so so so small compared with my room at my palace, but I'll get used to it...

I open the door, and for my surprise, the light is turned on... What the hell? I go inside until I reach which seems to be the living room, and there there's a girl... What the fuck? Oh! She seems to notice me.
-Jannick: Uhm hi-

She then screams and throws a pillow at my face, what's wrong with her?! And why is she at my place?!

-Girl: Get out of my place! (hits me with another pillow)
-Jannick: Hey, this place is mine now... I just moved--(hits me with the pillow) See, I have the key!

She then stops hitting me, and looks at me confused as fuck. What the hell is wrong with her?

 What the hell is wrong with her?

-Girl: Ugh... This is horrible... (sighs) What are we going to do?
-Jannick: I propose you to leave my place, then you can do whatever you want... (I throw myself to the couch)
-Girl: Can't you be a little more careful?! Now this place is for the both of us... (sighs)
-Jannick: Huh?! That's not possible... No one told me that I was going to share a room... (surprised)
-Girl: This is a shared residence... You are blind or something?
-Jannick: Wait, a moment... My friends, they are sharing a room too?!
-Girl: I guess...?
-Jannick: Okay.

I start running towards they door, and once they open me their door I discover that they are sharing room but between them: Nam and Jin, Suga and Jimin, and Tae and Hobi.

Well, I guess that there's no problem if they are with theirselves... It would had been a problem if they had to share a room with a human... Wait a moment, I have to share with a human!

I return back yo my room and that girl is still there

I return back yo my room and that girl is still there... This is serious, she's living with me... If it was at least a male human, it wouldn't be that troublesome. Fuck! My dad should had told me about this before...

-Jannick: You... You are living here?
-Girl: I am, and we have some rules to follow in order we can have a good time here without problems.
-Jannick: rules? I don't follow any rule, I just-
-Girl: But you will, that's how we'll be able to respect each other's space. So let me explain you our rules...

-1: You can bring friends, but telling the other one before.
-2: You can't bring your boyfriend.

-Girl: I guess... That goes for girlfriend as well. It wouldn't be a good sight to see each other's with their respective couple making out and so... Anyways.

-3: Each one makes his own food.
-4: Each one will have their own timetable to take showers.
-5: From 10:00 pm on, there's no noises approved.
-6: Saturday's cleaning day, plus distribute the chores.

-Girl: Well, that's all the rules that you need to follow... (smiles) Uhm, of course I don't think it's need to ad that we can't go inside the other's room and so... Right?
-Jannick: Yeah, there's no need... Well, I'll be at my room then.

I leave the girl at the living and head to what my new room. It kinda looks okay, it's enough for me... Not as big as the one I have at hell, but who cares... I didn't came to complain about rooms...

Well, what am I supposed to do now? Sleep? That's that weird state that humans goes into in order to recover their energy

Well, what am I supposed to do now? Sleep? That's that weird state that humans goes into in order to recover their energy... Maybe I should try.

But who the hell am I lying to? I'm hell's prince, I don't need to rest. But... What can I do, then? Should I start preparing everything for tomorrow?

I can start planning what are we going to do, if I think of everyone's habilities, we can do different messes...

Sup, like for example, Jimin, he can do just as he dad, he can make a lot of girls fall for him... And then, kill them. Or is it too much? I don't know, I have all the night to think about this stuff.