CHAPTER 8

JANNICK'S POV
We are now walking side by side while holding the tubs box. I really hate her, she always gets on my way...

-Jihyo: You are lucky that I decide to help you... This box is truly heavy. (smiles)

-Jannick: I hate you (pissed) -Jihyo: Whatever, where's Mr

-Jihyo: Whatever, where's Mr. Ong?
-Jannick: He said that I had to bring this to the rooftop... (acting pissed) What a pain in the ass, can't he do it by his own? Tsk.
-Jihyo: Let's bring it to the rooftop then... (smiles)

How easy is to trick her, after all she's the innocent type... I'm gonna get this in my way, no matter what. Today I'm gonna create a chaos at the high school!

We arrive to the rooftop, and we live the tubs next to the hose. Now it just rests to create the system, and to get rid of Jihyo...

-Jihyo: Well, I gotta go now (smiles)
-Jannick: Do you want me to go with you? (fake smile)
-Jihyo: Are you serious? (smiles)
-Jannick: Sup... What kind of guy would I be then? (fake smile)
-Jihyo: Okay, thanks I guess (smiles)

Stupid annoying living thing, of course I'm doing this because I want to get sure that she doesn't get in my way anymore... Tsk. I would never go with her, I hate her the most!

Once I make sure that she returned to her class, I head as fast as possible to the rooftop. I soon start drilling the hose and connecting the tubs so I can create the system.

After I finish it, I place the tubs in a way that each tub will reach a class's window. And then, I turn on the water... Here we go!

I really hope that I created a chaos now

I really hope that I created a chaos now... Yesterday, for some reason JYP liked the graffiti that we made.

JIMIN'S POV
I was flirting with the class' girls, when suddenly Dahyun starts panicking over something...

-Dahyun: Teacher, teacher! Look through the window! (points outside)
-Teacher: What's wrong--Oh my Lord! What's going on?!

Everyone stands up from their sits and pop their head outside the window to see what's going on... I think this is Jannick's work. He's amazing...