CHAPPY 19

After that the class continue as usual as if nothing happen if you ignored the look that is directed to Ieyasu from the guardians and some of the students. Half of the class is Ieyasu's follower. Most of them are black mail to listen to his orders and the other half willingly follow him.

When the bell ring indicate the lunch break all the guardians quickly get up from their sit but before they could make way out of the class all the girls surround them asking them question such as " Do you have a girlfriend (boyfriend for Chrome)" "can I have your email" " What club do you want to join" etc. This cause Hayato temper to rise " GO AWAY, AND SHUT YOUR TRAP. ALL YOUR NAGGING IS MAKING ME GO DEAF WITH ALL YOU BANSHEES SCREAMING NONSTOP, WHY DON'T YOU GO AWAY AND MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL!" Hayato scream till his face is red. After that he stomp out of the classroom with the rest of the guardians leaving all the speechless female in the class boys included.

The class is shrouded in silence when one of the girl shout KYAA and it is like a chain reaction and all the other female follow her. The male students in the classroom has long escape to safe their ear. A guy with raven hair and white hair with a boxing gloves in his hands is making their way to the rooftop.

~with the guardians~

After they escape from the females they make their way to the rooftop. Kyoya immediately took out his phone and dial Tsuna's phone but it connected to the voicemail when he told his fellow guardians, all of them potrayed worried look to each other. Kyoya decide to call Reborn when the call connected, he did not bother for greeting an proceed to ask Reborn about Tsuna. Reborn's answer shock them."

"Bad news Tsuna is not at the mansion and Reborn is sending men to go and search for him." at that moment the door open to reveal Yamamoto and Ryohei their classmate.

" What the hell are the two of you of you doing here. Get lost we are busy right now." Hyato grumble too worried to shout.

" We heard the conversation and just want to help. We know who you people are. My father knows the mafia. He is an ex-assassin and I am learning our family martial arts from him and Ryohei here is my partner. We are free lancer." Yamamoto told them with emotionless face the fake smile disappeared from his face and the loud Ryohei is sporting a serious look.

" Why do we need to listen to you. " Lambo said lazily but there was a hidden caution in his eyes. He inch closer to Hayato and his hands is reaching his weapon that is hidden somewhere on his body. Hyato is growling at the uninvited guest and his hands is reaching for the dynamite hidden in his clothes.

Yamamoto realizing that the new students is agitated, he put his hands up in surrender and Ryohei also follow him. Yamamoto remove the smile that is constantly present on his face and replace it with the rare serious expression when he detected the seriousness in the situation.

" Nono send me and Ryohei to guard Namimori while Kyoya is busy in Italy. While we are investigating some casses of kidnapping, we found a large number of mafia came in legally as a civilian or tourist. We are also very concerning regarding the increasing number of missing people in Namimori. We manage to find a lead to the case but then we are back to a dead end and the mafia suddenly disappear without a trace. My intuition is telling me that they are hiding and is planning something but the proble is we never manage to find any lead. The only lead we have is Ieyasu and Nana. They look like a normal family from the outside but there is a shady business happening ever since Iemitsu divorce Nana. We are afraid that they are planning something and it involve you people." Yamamoto explain with a serious expression.

All the guardians is shocked witht he revelation and Kyoya can't help the uneasiness he is feeling. He jumped from the building and attach his earpiece. " I want all unit to gather at the HQ. There is an emergency." He said with a rare serious voice that has a hint of fear in his voice. After receiving confirmation from all the special unit he make his way to the HQ which is also the mansion.

The other guardians make their way to the mansion followed by Yamamoto and Ryohei. Yhey deemed that the duo can be trusted after they flashed the Vongola emblem.

~meanwhile, before the fiasco~

After Tsuna ran out from Namimori high school, he made his way to Namimori shrine. When he arrive, he lean on a big tree and closed his eye. silent tears slide down his pale cheeks a he remember all the abuse he spend with his so called brother and mother. he is so deep in his thought that he did not realise some one is approaching him from behind. When he realise something wrong, it is already too late. They pressed cloth soaked with chloroform. He tried to hold his breath but a punch to his gut surprise him and inhale the drug and slowly lose consciousness. He heard a dark chuckle from his attacker before let the darkness to trap him in a sweet dreamless sleep.

He woke up few hours later when he felt his cheek sting from being slap. He open his eyes and shake his head to clear the head ache which proofed to be futile as it only magnify it 10x. He heard sickly sweet voice that he thought he will not heard again. It was a woman dressed in the skimpiest outfit you can found holding a whip. Her face would have been very beautiful if not for the ugly smirk present on her face.

Without wasting any time she brought down the whip in her hand and the whip struck Tsuna's bare chest and left angry red mark whenever it land some even bleed. However not even once Tsuna make any sound to give his ex-mother any satisfaction hearing him shouting and begging. He endure it all and grit his teeth hard to hold the scream. The woman seemed to get bored for his lack of reaction and took out a syringe filled with clear liquid and promptly stab him at the arm with it. He felt the liquid flow into his bloodstream and his sense heightened. When the woman hit him with the whip again he can't help but scream in pain as all his senses is heightened 10 times added with his heightened senses before it cause him unimaginable pain. Tears of anguish and pain flow down his pale cheek hopping for someone to save him.

The torture continues for hours before Nana stop and look at her masterpiece. She observe the bloodied scene of her child and laugh in happiness. Tsuna has long ago loss consciousness and only relied on will power to stay awake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBC