CHAPPY 10

In the still night in Italy two figures and a siberian tiger can be seen jumping from roof to roof silently. The figure is sporting dark clothes and mask covered their face. After jumping from roof to roof, they settle on a roof opposite a mansion which is surprisingly the famous vongola mansion.
A black limousine with tinted windows is entering the mansion's gate. From the roof they saw all the snipers hidden and all the mafias dress in black all carrying a weapon. The shadow on the roof signal his friend and they immediately dissapear as if they were not there in the first place. The smaller shadow eliminate all the hidden sniper with a clean shot on the head. They all fall to the ground silently.
At the signal of his partner, the other man, took out his weapon and start going on a killing spree with blootlast clearly reflex on his obsidian eyes.
The tiger is not to be look down as it tore the mens' limbs happily.
All of this was done silently and swifthly. Their body were collected by the vindice.
These pair, they aim to injured and not to kill.
They make their way into the mansion through the airway. They eliminate all the obstacles. Once they got their targets, they knocked them out and dragged to the underground prison, where they bound and gag the captives.
They then continue to walk to the meeting room where they saw Nono and his guardians talking and having a meeting for the next step.
They has decided to call the arcobaleno and their most trusted alliance to assists them. Tsuna had also contacted some back up. The others are wondering who he is calling as he keep changing language. After getting rid of all the spies, Tsuna contacted Bermuda to play with them. The rest is feeling very uneasy on what play is by Tsuna's standard so they just kept quiet, well all except Reborn who is smilling like a proud papa at the side.

<time skip>

They were all gathering in the grand meeting room. Even the servants were there. They had explain the situation to them. The arcobalenos has arrive the moment Reborn call them and Lal is already working for them at the CEDEF. Tsuna is sitting next to Reborn listening to them discussing some battle strategy with Kyoya input here and there. Suddenly a guard barge into the meeting room looking pale and out of breath.

" There is a huge military helicopter above the mansion ready to land. Should we used our weapon..." before he even finish his sentence, Tsuna jump out of his chair and immediately run to the saod place. The others worried about the child also follow him.

<at the mansion's roof>

Tsuna arrive just in time for the helicopter to land. He can sense the others not far behind him.

When the others arrive at the roof, they were just in time for the door to open. They were very surprise when all that came out is men dressed in military suit and a man in suit leadibg them. That man has a cold aura surrounding him and complete with his black jet hair neatly combed back and rich golden eyes he truly is a handsome man. Beside him is a bulky man in black suit with glasses.

"Asami you came but why didn't you bring akihito with you. Such a shame." Tsuna greet the man with golden eyes.
Immediately all the military dressed men bowed down to greet him. " Nice to see you again Tsunayoshi sama."

"mouuu I told you not to call me that. Anyway, Asami thank you for lending me this beast to transport all of them. Mine is still in repair from the last mission."
" I don't know how you used then Tsu-chan but nice to meet you too old friend." Asami greet him back. " Akihito is at the penthouse resting from our activity."
The others can't help it but to blush at the last part. Tsuna is still clueless what that mean.
They exchange news and stories when Asami receive a call and immediately his face darken.
"I'll see you later Tsu-chan, I have a sulking and run away kitten to find and tame. See you again. I will treat you to a cake next time we meet."
" I will hold you to that promise Asami." Tsuna wave good bye at Asami retreating back.

"Tsuna-kun, how did make friend with the underworld king in Japan?" Nono asked him.
" Thats another story for another time grandpa. Now I want to introduce you to my elite army personally trained by myself. " Generals show yourself." immediately three people step out. They all are a handsome young man. One has a dark bluish hair and the other two is twins with silver hair.

********************************
I am really for the late update🙇 I've been very busy with school lately. I will try to update during the holiday.