CHAPPY 6

It has been a week after Tsuna was rescued from the Estreano lab. since then, Hibari never left him alone and always stay by his side. Well its not like Hibari didn't like it because Tsuna is very silent and his voice always lulled him to sleep when he sang. Currently they were both at the music room that is facing the garden. In the garden Tsuna can see both Timoteo and Xanxus enjoying themselves with the afternoon tea. a day after the rescue, Tsuna had accompany his grandpa to meet his uncle Xanxus to explain about the adoption. Surprisingly he took it pretty well except for some shouting here and there. Since then, Xanxus had become pretty protective of him much to the amusement of Timoteo. Around three days after the rescue, the first generation came back. They explain that they were unable to help because someone is interfering.

After looking at the pair for a while, Tsuna move toward the only piano in the room and start playing. Everyone can here the music being played. Everyone stop their work for a while listening to the beautiful melody( play the music above) even if it is a little sad it is still very beautiful. Tsuna is still not allowed to go outside until his wound is fully recovered. They had planned to go back to Japan after two month but Tsuna would not stay at the Sawada house hold anymore instead he will stay at the Hibari house hold. Iemitsu will follow them home and listen to Nana's explanation of why his Tuna-fish is missing. The arcobaleno had decided to follow their sky and stay in Japan until Tsuna become the decimo and move to Italy. They had bought a mansion neared the Hibari's resident. For their long awaited revenge plan. Tsuna still remember what happen when he told his secret to his family during dinner after the problem between Timoteo and Xanxus is solve and smile softly at his own revenge plan on his father.

~FLASHBACK~

They were also quiet shocked when I told them about my involvement in mafia as the greatest hacker named Ghost27. He also told his father he want to train with his new flame as soon as possible so as not to cause any harm to others around him. Timoteo had decided to make Tsuna his heir because he is smart, kind and most importantly very willing to give others a second chance. He is very sure that Vongola will go back to its original path when it is first created. To protect the weak and forgive and gave second chance to those that really want to start anew. Tsuna had promise to Giotto and his grandpa that he will burn down and destroy vongola if they did not change. The people at the table is in awe at the determination burning bright in his eyes and they have no doubt that he will be able to change vongola.

After that they finish their dinner and Tsuna becomes closer to Xanxus to the point causing him to start calling him his actual name Tsuna. He even smile and joke around like normal people around Tsuna. Xanxus even allow Tsuna to sit on his throne or special chair or sit on his lap. If people is wondering about Iemitsu, he is currently sitting at the corner hugging his legs to his chest while crying muttering his Tuna-fish hates him. Reborn enjoy watching Iemitsu like that so he had asked Tsuna who is his favourite person and Tsuna had answer innocently Kyoya. Kyoya who is sitting next to him smirked and Iemitsu cry even more. When asked who is his least favourite person he answer Papa mitsu. This caused Iemitsu to cry harder and depressed for a very long time until Tsuna said that he love his papa also. Iemitsu mood turned a 180 degree when he heard that. But turn depressed again when he heard Tsuna called Reborn, Giotto and Collonello papa. When Reborn asked why Tsuna called him papa. Tsuna just answer him with his innocent smile but his aura told a different story. ' Because it is his punishment for not coming home early' Reborn shuddered at that and make a mental note not to anger the little sky arcobaleno. After that he skip on his merry way toward his and hibari's room humming a soft unknown melody.

~FLASHBACK END~

After playing the piano and talk with Kyoya and also doing some hacking it was already dinner time so the duo heads to the dining room and saw that everybody is there except the ghost." Sorry gandpa, i was caught up in my work and forgot to look at the time. I hope we are not to late?" Tsuna asked while Kyoya just stand beside him quietly and let him talk. " It's alright  Tsuna-chan. But is it alright to tire yourself didn't Shamal said not to pushed yourself to far due to your weak body? Don't just stand there come sit next to me you to Kyoya." Tsuna laugh sheepishly and head to the sit next to his grandfather with Kyoya following him. When they are seated the maids comes in and distribute their food. Tsuna smiled cutely at the maid that distribute his food. the maid just not and blushed but internally she is squeling at how cute their little master is.