CHAPPY 3

Almost a month has passed since he woke up, during his stayed at the Hospital, he has befriend almost all the nurses and the doctors that worked there. He also befriend some of the patient in the hospital especially the elderly. All of them can't resist his cuteness. On the second week, he has befriend one of the patient that is two year older than him. At first Tsuna only observed the boy from a distance afraid to approach the boy because he act so aloof with he nurse and the doctor. The nurses and the doctors also seem to respect the boy but at the same time feared him.

" Umm... Sera-san who is that boy in room 207. I want to become his friend because he looks very lonely and sad. I thought that maybe We can talk and play together. " Tsuna asked one of the nurse that take care of him. " Tsu-chan, that boy in the room is the infamous Hibari Kyoya. He protect Namimori from law breakers. Currently he is living alone in the mansion near the Namimori hill. He is very strong for his age and also very smart. Unfortunately during one of his fights against a group of local Yakuza, he was caught off guard by one of them and hit him on the arm causing it to shattered and bleed. In revenge, he hit the man on the head very hard and beat the rest and called his personal cleaning crew to clean the mess. Due to his injuries, he is forced to be admitted to the hospital by his guardian who is not very pleased with the injuries." Sera informed Tsunayoshi who is seated quietly on his hospital bed. " Ne~ Sera-san, can I visit Hibari-san today after my check up?" He asked unconsciously applying his famous puppy dog eyes at the nurse. The nurse try to resist but who can resist a very cute sight presented to them on a silver platter. " Sure you can visit him but must be accompany by one of the nurse, okay." " Tsu-kun Promise!" Sera pat Tsuna's head gently while smilling at the child's enthusiasm to meet a very dangerous person.' Hopefully Hibari-sama do not bite Tsuna to death for being a herbivore. I don't want cute little Tsuna to get hurt again.' Sera thought to herself while still patting Tsuna's head gently.

~After lunch~

Tsuna is heading towards Hibari's room while holding Megumi's hand and he is smiling the whole time on their way to Hibari's room while Tsuna humming a sweet melody of an unknown song. The nurse that accompany him sweatdropped ant his antic but also relief that Tsuna is about to make a new friend. She is also scared for Tsuna because his soon to be new friend is the rumored Namimori disciplinary demon A.K.A Hibari Kyoya. When they reach Hibari's room, Megumi remind Tsuna to keep quiet because Hibari hate noisy people.

" Hibari-san I have someone who really want to meet you. May I come in?" " Hn." The pair enter the hospital room.

~HIBARI POV~

I was reading a Japanese novel when a knock on the door interrupt me. " Hibari-san I have someone who really want to meet you. May we come in?" The voice behind the door asked. This really interest me because I am sure everyone in the town know me and almost everyone is afraid to come near me. I wonder what kind of person that is not afraid to meet me. Maybe he is a really strong carnivore. When the door slide open it really surprised me because accompanying the nurse is not a carnivore but a really cute herbivore.

" Hello, Hibari-san I really want to meet you and be your friend. My name is Ts-" Tsuna start to talk but is interrupted by me. " I don't need your name. What are you doing here herbivore?" I asked him. I expect him to cry and run away after hearing my cold tone but he even laugh and had the nerve to laugh at me. "*laugh* Hibari-san you are really funny. If you didn't know my name how are we going to be friend?" He said happily. I started to think that he had a loose screw in his head but smiled slightly at the little bunny. " Then I will call you usagi caused you look like usagi. He smiled happily and is that a rainbow and sparkles I see behind him. Oh well look like I had gain my first friend. Maybe I can teach him how to become a carnivore.

~TSUNA POV~

I finally found my friend but he said he doesn't want to know my name but he gave me a nickname it is very funny that I laugh. He called me usagi. I don't really care but it does strike my pride as a man a little but as the phrase say beggar can't be chooser so I will not choose.

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Since that day Tsuna will always visit Hibari in his room but when it times for Hibari to be discharge, Tsuna cry because his friend is leaving but after a ppromise from Hibari to visit he stop and always wait for Hibari to come visit him until during his last week to stay, Hibari has stopped visiting him. He was devastated at first but is determine to found his only friend after he is discharge. So he used his spare time to read books in the hospital's library. It surprise the doctors and nurses that he took only a few days to read all the books and still remembers them. Comes the day for Tsuna to go back and at the hospital's entrance is Nana waiting for her 'son' when she saw her son she immediately walk away not caring if her 'son' is following him or not. She don't even help to carry Tsuna's bag or greet him. Tsuna had expected her reaction after his doctor's warning but it still hurt him knowing his mother doesn't care about him.

The walk to the Sawada's residence is awkward and silent. Once they reach the house, Nana immediately slammed the door shut not caring about Tsuna who is almost being hit by the door. She turned to glare at Tsuna and immediately slap him." Listen here you brat I don't care what you do but you are not allowed to talkmy son and from now onward, you will be refering tous as Nana-sama and Ieyasu-sama. You will be also be preparing dinner for us from now on and you are not allowed to eat with us and talk in this household. If I ever caught you talking there will be punishment. you will listen to every command we say or face punishment. I will sent you to school just because it will become suspicious if you're not. At school, DON'T you DARE to be better than my son. Do you hear me!?" Nana order. Tsuna nod his head in understanment." Yes Nana-sama I understand."

After that Nana ushered him to his new room which is the attic. After Tsuna arrange his stuff he heard Nana ordered him to come down to prepare dinner. He hurriedly exited his room to prepare dinner even though he never cook before. When I reach the kitchen I move as if I've been cooking my whole life. I am thankful for it because I will not be beaten by Nana-sama. When It was almost 6 o'clock, the front door opened and Nana welcome her only son home from school. When the duo reach the kitchen, Ieyasu smirked when he saw Tsunayoshi busy himself cleaning the cooking utensils. Ieyasu went to his room to change while thinking all the fun he will have with his new stress reliever.

~TBC~

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Me: WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOO PROUD. Its more than 1kwords.* pat myself on the shoulder*

Hibari: *THROW A TONFA AT THE AUTHOR* How dare you herbivore!! *glaring & leaking a strong KI at me*

Me: HIIIEEEE!!! Hi Hi-Hibari san please forgive me! Don't bite me to death please!

* while kneeling on the ground and hitting my head* ( why do I suddenly felt that I've been
spending too many time with the puppy-chan?)

Hibari: Hn. No mercy you make forget my mate.* and charge at me*

Me:* run away while cursing under my breath*

Tsuna arrive

Tsuna: Since Hanna-san is busy playing with Kyo-chan, I'll do the ending. Okay here goes nothing . Thank you for your support!! *Smile cutely while waving his hand*

Tsuna: That's odd. I heard someone screaming satan spawn. But reborn is not suppose to appear yet.

Oh well must be my imagination.

Me: No Tsu-chan its not!! Please help me satan is here to take my soul.!!

Reborn: OHO that's a very interesting name you gave dame Hanna. Why don't I show the real satan
with my tor-tutoring ne~ *laughing evilly and surrounding with dark sadistic aura*

( that day a loud scream was heard and dark aura was felt from two beings * looks like Hibari has not forgave Hanna for making him abandon his mate in the story. not after the scream ended, A thing that look like a sort of goo is on the floor with dark depressing aura above her while muttering something that sound like satan spawn and Ragnanarok)