At Malfoy Manor

"Dinner is ready!". Draco and I were sitting on my bed playing a muggle game I brought. "Well we can play a game of cards after" I said while putting the game on my night stand. Draco nodded and together we walked downstairs. The lovely smell of food came into my nose. I was really hungry because I haven't eaten since breakfast where I only ate an apple.

We walked to the dinner table which was richly filled with all sorts of food. Draco's father sat down at the end of the table and his mom sat down at the closest chair next to his father. I sat down next to Draco still holding his hand. He squeezed it a little before letting go. We soon started eating.

Just a few minutes later Draco's dad turned his face to me. "So, Elizabeth" He said. I started getting nervous. "Who was your family again?". "W-willow, The Willow family sir" I answered while playing with my fingers nervously. "And what are you?" He asked. I looked confused at him. Draco noticed and quickly helped. "A pure blood from Slytherin". He frowned his forehead. "Oh I see. Well, welcome here" he said very politely. I was a little shocked at his politeness. "Unexpected?" He asked. I quickly shook my head no. "Probably that awful Pottah making my family sound awful" he said with venom. So that's where Draco get's it. "Well, anyways I don't want to bring that up and ruin the day" he said now calm again. I nodded carefully and slowly started eating again. I was so mad that he talked like that about my brother! But I knew I couldn't say a word. In the corner of my eye I saw Draco looking at me worried. I looked back and he gave me a sympathetic smile. I gave one back and turned my head quickly to my food again. I saw him smirking again.

When dinner was over I decided to write to Harry. I wanted him to know I was safe. Even though he did't know I was here. I grabbed a piece of parchment and wrote down the words. When I was done I overlooked it to see if it was not too suspicious.

Dear Harry,

I am at home right now we just ate dinner. And Today was very very fun. I went to the water park with Charlotte today. I hope your having a good time too. Can you please write back?

sincerely,

Your lovely sister

I okayed it and send it away with Stacy my owl. "Your done?" I heard behind me. "Yes" I answered. He walked closer towards me. "Wanna play my game now?" He asked in a flirty way. "And what would that be, Draco?". He walked closer and stopped when our faces were only centimeters apart. "This" He said while planting his lips on mine. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. Waves of pleasure went down my spine. He pushed me on the bed and slowly started taking of my clothes.

Before he reached my underwear I pushed him of me. "I'm sorry Draco. It's just my first day and can we just do something else for now?" I asked. I was a little confused why I did that. I mean I liked it, but on the first day already. I didn't want him to think I was easy. Then my name could just be 'Pansy Parkinson'. He smirked at me. "Fine princess". He got of the bed to put on his shirt again. I quickly put my pants and shirt on too.

"Let's go for a walk" he suggested. I nodded and took his hand. We walked outside and looked at the beautiful sunset. "It looks so magical" I said. I saw him staring at me. "Just like you". I blushed and turned my face so he couldn't see it. He lifted my chin towards him so I had to look him in the eyes. He slowly brushed his lips against mine. We kissed for about a few minutes.

It started getting cold outside so we decided to go back. When we came back I immediately wanted to sleep. It had been a long day and I really needed some rest. "Can I sleep with you?" Draco practically begged. "Sureee" I answered. "Yay!" he said as we crawled in bed. "Goodnight" I said while turning my back to him. "Goodnight". I felt him going through my hair with his hand. I slowly closed my eyes and then everything went dark.