The truth

I woke up from the sunlight shining through the window. I looked around the room to see if Draco was still here.

"Hey sleepy head"

I looked next to me and saw him staring at me. I ignored his comment and went to the bathroom to get ready. Once I finished I grabbed my bag of books and swung it over my shoulder.

I walked towards the great hall to see Harry with his face in his book sitting at the table. I saw that Hermione and Ron weren't sitting next to him. I saw my chance and sat down next to him.

"Hey Harry" I said. He then noticed me and put down his book. "Hi Liz". He stared at me. "I looked for you yesterday but couldn't find you" He said while putting his hand on my shoulder. "Are u okay?". I nodded. "Harry, I'm fine. I already told you not to worry about me anymore." I said to him while letting go of his hand.

"So where were you?"

I swallowed and tried to come up with a lie. "Uhm...I..." I mumbled. He looked at me confused. "I- I was at the library!" I lied. He didn't looked convinced. I panicked a little but quickly came up with something. "But after that I went to see professor Snape. He had to speak to me about something". He seemed to believe me. I had to stop myself from letting out a sigh of relief.

"So?" He asked. I looked confused at him. "So what did he tell you!".

I panicked again. "You know, just school stuff" I said with a light smile. He nodded and looked at his book again. I felt guilty for lying to him

"So, still figuring out who the book belongs to?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Yeah, but I still have no clue. Hermione yesterday even went to-". "The library" I answered him. He smiled at my comment. "Yeah, but she found nothing". "Oh, maybe restricted section?" I asked. He shook his head.

I saw two familiar faces coming our way. I stood up from my seat and faced Harry. "Uh, I have to go. See you later at the game!" I reminded him before leaving. "Yeah ok" He said. I could see that he was still sad about me playing against him. I walked over to the Slytherin table and quickly ate my breakfast before heading to class.

When I arrived at class I saw Pansy Parkinson sitting on my seat next to Draco. "Uhm, excuse me" I said to her. "U are sitting in my seat. Can u move please?" I said not trying to get angry. Draco looked at her and hand gestured her to go away. She ended up sitting behind us. I could feel her burning eyes in my back again.

After that I quickly sat down next to him. "So, I see she has a crush on you" I jokingly commented. He smirked at me and ignored the comment.

After classes were over I wanted to see Hermione. We both liked studying so I figured we could do it together. I also haven't seen here in a while so it looked like a good idea. I stumbled my way to to library figuring  she was probably there. I looked around but didn't see her. I decided to go studying alone then.

After I was done I put my books back in my bag and started walking towards my room to get ready for the quidditch competition.