Oh no, not again

I was done and was heading towards the great hall to get dinner. I sat down at the Slytherin table trying not to look in the direction of Gryffindor. "They always think their right" I murmured in myself. "Who?" I heard a voice say. I turned to look at Draco's confused face next to me. "Uhm, no one" I said. "Yeah sure" he said and turned to his food again. Still wearing his well-known smirk. "I know you are staring at me, princess" he then suddenly said. I turned red and shrugged. "Yeah right. Like I would stare at that ugly skull of yours" I answered obviously lying. He smirked at me and continued eating.

After a while he put his hand on my upper leg. I almost choked on my drink and spit a little on his face. He looked at me with disgust. "Ew, what's wrong with you" He said. I gave him a glare and slapped his arm. "Your fault" I spat and turned around again to avoid his annoying face. I could feel him staring at me again. I didn't care about finishing my food and just walked out the hall.

I sat in the library for a while. Hermione also came by a couple times. I just ignored her while she gave multiple sympathetic smiles. When I reached my limit of reading I went to my room and changed into my pajama. I searched in my closet for my pajama's. I couldn't find them so decided to look in my suitcase if my spell didn't work out well. I finally found it on the floor and was about to put them on when I heard someone cuffing behind me.

I turned around and saw him smirking at me. I looked down at my body and realized I was only wearing underwear. I tried to cover my body with the clothing in my hand but he started coming closer. "If you don't want me to to anything then you shouldn't dress like that" he said. I rolled my eyes as I pushed him backwards. "I was changing". He raised his eyebrows. "So? We have a bathroom remember?". I sighed because I knew he was right. It was my own fault I was in this position.

"I think I have to punish you now..." he said while coming closer. I walked back as he walked towards me. I then hit the wall cursing under my breath. "I'm tired Malfoy" I said trying to make an excuse. "Don't give me that cheesy excuse" he said now pushing his body against mine. He started striping in front of me. "Look I already told you" I said. He ignored me and stopped when he stood in his underwear. "What if someone comes in?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. He grabbed me by my waist and pushed his body against mine. We brushed lips and slowly it changed into a very passionate tongue kiss. He lay down on the bed while I climbed on top of him. "I love you" He said. I smiled. "I love you too".