Learning about guilt

It was dinner time. Professor Dumbledore was waiting for the hall to be silent. "Silence!" He yelled through the hall. Everyone stopped talking and looked his way. "Finally" He said. "So I think some of you are very excited about tomorrow. For the ones that don't know. Tomorrow there will be try-outs for the new quidditch teams. I except to see great teams again this year. So I wanted to toast on that" he raised his glass. The rest followed while he said "to our hardworking quidditch teams!". When he sat down we all started eating.

After dinner I went to my room to do a little studying. I wanted to know more about quidditch since my old school didn't have it. I sat at my desk reading some books about quidditch.

"I see Dumbledores speech inspired you" I heard a voice say behind me. It was Draco. "Well yeah, but I'm kinda busy" I said while starting to read again. "I can help you if you want" he said while putting his hand on my shoulder. "Well what do you know about it then?" I asked him. "Enough, I'm the seeker of the Slytherin team" he answered. "Oh I've read about that. That means if you catch the snitch you get 150 points and the game ends. Right?" I said with my hands on my waist. "Yes!" He said while copying my moves.

"Ha-ha very funny!" I said while I shoot him a glare. He raised his eyebrows and started to come towards me. Then he suddenly started ticketing me. I fell on the ground while he continued. I laughed so hard my stomach was hurting. Then he stopped by the sound of knocking on our door.

"Who is there?" I asked. "It's me, Harry" it answered. I looked at Draco who looked confused. I opened the door to see Harry with a small book in his hand. "What is it?" I asked. "Well I wanted to show you this" he said while holding up the book. "Okay let's go somewhere" I answered.

"Why can't we sit here?" He asked. I opened the door further so he could see Draco standing at the desk. "Oh" he said. "Well let's go to my dorm then" he then offered. Draco heard it and was now standing next to me.

"What do u want Pottah!" He spat at Harry. "Calm down Malfoy. It none of your business!" He then spat back. Draco looked furious. "Why do you want her to go to your room?" He then asked. "Still none of your business!" Harry said again. I looked at Draco who now gave Harry a deadly glare.  "It's about school" I said. After I said that he walked away. "Come with me" Harry said.

"So u are telling me that this book helps you with your work?" I asked Harry. "Yes, but it's not only school stuff. The person who wrote this book is practically a genius!" He then answered. "But who is it? Who wrote the book?" I asked. "Someone called 'the half-blood prince'" Harry told me while looking at the book again. "Well who is that?". "I don't know. I'm still figuring it out" he answered while looking at me.

"Anyways why were you with Malfoy?" He asked me. "Because He is my roommate" I simply answered. "Oh, it looked like u were talking about something" he then said. Why does my brother have to be so clever. Must be because he hangs with Hermione so much. "Well... He was just telling me stuff about quidditch" I said. "Why? U could have asked me" He said. "Well he suggested it" I then answered.

"Why do you want to know about quidditch anyways?" Harry asked. "Uhm, I may try out" I then answered not trying to look at him. "WHAT? You know that u have to play against me, right?!" He spat at me. "Um.. yeah. But I really want to play Harry!" I said what made me feel a little guilty. "Okay, see for yourself. I'm going" he said while walking away from me. I then also left his room to get back to my studying.