Hot Chocolate & Late Night Talks

Brianna let out a tired sigh as she dried her long brunette hair with a fluffy red towel while she tip toed back into her bedroom after she had taken a shower and changed into a pair of burgundy Mystic Falls Timberwolves shorts that belonged to an...

Brianna let out a tired sigh as she dried her long brunette hair with a fluffy red towel while she tip toed back into her bedroom after she had taken a shower and changed into a pair of burgundy Mystic Falls Timberwolves shorts that belonged to an ex girlfriend and her number seven soccer t-shirt. The Gilbert girl didn't realize how much that she needed that shower as she took a seat at the edge of her bed with a relieved sigh with how relaxed her body felt.

It was the perfect way to end a long and busy day and now all Brianna wanted to do was eat a quick snack for dinner before heading to sleep in her comfortable bed. However, though, when Brianna got up from the edge of the bed, she heard her cell phone begin to vibrate on the wooden desk in the corner of her bedroom. The human girl figured it was just Marcel checking up on her, so Brianna got up and grabbed her device to tell her God father that she was safe at home. The text message, though, wasn't from Marcel like Brianna thought once she grabbed her cell phone. It, instead, was a text message from the brunette beauty down at the book store in the French Quarter.

DEE 💖📚 : Do you want to come over and hang out?

Brianna bit down on her bottom lip as she read over the text message more than once. The human girl honestly didn't want to do anything as she was so exhausted from the long day that she had. However, Brianna did want to hang out with Davina since she enjoyed the brunette's company, so Brianna sent a quick text message back to Davina with the address of the apartment. Brianna figured it would be the only way that she could hang out without being all grumpy.

The Gilbert girl waited for Davina to text back - which she did by saying that she would be there soon - before Brianna headed out of her bedroom and downstairs. Brianna decided that she would fix something to eat while she waited for Davina to show up, so the human girl headed straight to the kitchen. The human girl wasn't sure what she wanted to eat, so she dug around for a few minutes until she found some leftover gumbo from the other night.

Thank you, Sophie, Brianna thought to herself with a grin while she heated up the delicious food in the microwave. The Gilbert girl could honestly live off of Sophie's gumbo, so she was glad that she had some left over. Brianna couldn't help but moan as she took out the container of food before she took a seat at the kitchen table and began to chow down. Perfect night, the human girl thought to herself, for the second time since she's been back at the apartment, as she just felt at home.

It only took about twelve minutes for the Princess of New Orleans to eat most of the leftover gumbo from the bar before there was the sound of a timid knock on the front door. Brianna knew it could only be Davina since Diego or her other vampire bodyguards usually just walks straight in when they need something, so Brianna placed the plastic container back into the refrigerator before she headed to the front door to greet her guest.

"Hey!" The Gilbert girl exclaimed with a grin when she saw the brunette beauty standing outside under a bright lamppost. "That was quick," Brianna commented with a small chuckle as she knew it takes at least twenty minutes or so to get to the apartment from the Claire family's bookstore.