Chapter Two

Words that are leaned and bold are sound words.

Words or sentences that are bolded are words from a future character (not including the Chapter number, the chapter name, or a quick author note)

Words or sentences that are underlined are important words that are supposed to be defined

‌~onto the story~

My consciousness regained to the sound of something metal being placed on wood. My senses came to life as the sun leaked through my eyelids. I was laying down on a bed, pillows framed my head and the sheets covered every inch of my body. I opened my eyes slightly to find sunlight shining through the open grand window. I moved my head around. All around me was victorian decor. The beautiful sheets hanging from the poles/postes of the bed we embroidered in elegant designs. The pure white bed sheets and curtains complimented the royal and baby blue scattered all throughout the room. I sat up slowly. My head was beating like a brum during an ancient sacrifice. My heart pulsated blood throughout my body. It was like I was much more aware of my body and surrounds. Everything I felt, everything I smelled, everything I saw, and everything I heard. I was so much more hyper aware to everything around me.

This is so strange... What am I feeling? Is this what drugs or drinking feels like? But I didn't do either... Wait..... what was the last thing I did...? I grabbed my head with my right hand at I looked down at the satin bed sheets.

"My, my. Look who finally woke up." I heard a male voice say. His words were like silk and didn't harm my ears like the birds did outside. I heard more metal and glass cling against each other. I turned my head towards the voice. My vision was perfectly clear before but for some reason I could not see him clearly. His tall, slender image blurred and burned my eyes. I looked down at the bed sheets once again and rubbed my eyes. I heard him walk over towards me. More metal and glass sounds filled the fresh air. I looked up at him again. Slowly, his image began to clear. My eyes went wide as he continued to walked to the side of the bed. "Would you like some hot tea? I have prepared some fruit and hot oatmeal with eggs on the side as well. Hopefully this will be to your liking." He set down the tray of food on the bed, next to me. I looked from him, to the tray, and back to him again. Only one word managed to escape my mouth.

"S...Sebastian?..."
‌‌
‌‌
‌‌

C‌hapter Two: Questions

‌‌

• Place: Unsure - Time: Unknown•

"S...Sebastian?..." I mumbled. My eyes still wide, his went wide too. However, with a blink, his eyes went back to calm and gentle with no hint of surprise.

"And how does a beautiful young lady such as yourself know my name? Have we met before, Miss?" His eyes closed as his lips turned upwards to form a small smile.

"Ah... No, we have never met actually. Sorry, you just looked like someone I know, I didn't know that Sebastian was actually your name." I laughed slightly at the end of my sentence. People tell me that they can never tell when I'm lying, hopefully this hell of a butler won't see it as well. Though... I'm guessing he will...