"Why?" Jin popped with raised eyebrows.

Namjoon shrugged.

"The snow would get in our way."

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

Snow?

But it's the middle of summer!

You turned in your seat, looking toward the window. True to Namjoon's words, small frozen snowflakes had begun to fall outside the castle.

The ground was already covered in the snowflakes, and it didn't seem like the storm was going to be stopping anytime soon.

"How is there snow?" Yoongi asked from beside you. "It was burning up yesterday."

Taehyung rubbed his temples, shooting the black-haired man a look of annoyance.

"Since The Keeper has been gone, we've been stuck in summer, but now that she's here the snow has started to fall."

Jimin slammed his hands down on the wooden table, the sound startling you.

His orange eyes were hard on Taehyung.

"She is not The Keeper." He demanded.

The mad hatter sent him a bone-chilling glare, his multicolored eyes becoming distant and cold.

"That statement will never be true," He said. "No matter how many times you say it."

"I agree with the prince." Yoongi chimed in, taking a swing of the drink in his glass. "She is not The Keeper. She's normal. She was just pulled into all of this unwillingly."

You crossed your arms over your chest, rolling your eyes.

Here we go again.

"Of course you'd agree with him," Taehyung chuckled darkly. "Misery loves company."

Yoongi stood to his feet.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked with a challenging look upon his face.

Taehyung leaned back in his chair nonchalantly, clearly ignoring the sailor's angry expression.

"If you do not have the brain capacity to understand what I'm saying, then you shouldn't be speaking to me."

A growl left Yoongi's lips as Taehyung continued.

"Clearly, you cannot see her value." He stated. "You're acting like a fool, banging on your chest to try and intimidate me. As if I should be scared of you."

You bit your lip to stop yourself from laughing, your hand moving to cover your mouth.

That was a mistake.

Yoongi's eyes snapped to your figure, his nostril's flaring in frustration.

"You think that this is funny?" He asked. "Do you think that just because this lunatic is sticking up for you that you're suddenly special?"

You shook your head, smile vanishing.

"No." You stated. "But I do think it's funny to watch him put you in your place."

"Guys," Jin started. "Don't do this now."

Yoongi waved his older brother off, his eyes never leaving yours.

"Right," He scoffed. "I forgot that you're still upset at me."

You frowned, running a hand through your hair.

"That's not what this is about, Yoongi."

"It isn't?" He asked sarcastically.

"No!"