the talented kid | Part 52

*4 years later*

Jimin: "honey where's Yeon Jun?"

we've been married for a long time now. about 4 years and 13 months of I am correct. we mooed into a bigger and nicer home and now we have 1 kid his name is park Yeon Jun. and we have another baby along the way. I'm now exactly a month pregnant.

rodianne: "in the dance room hon"

yes you read right. our beautiful boy loves dancing. he got it from Jimin. I didn't know he dances well until he danced for me one time on my birthday with all his friends. damm he was hot. and now his talents got passed on to our son.

me and Jimin went to the dance room and saw him dancing to a Korean boy band song. boy with luv by BTS. Jimin was in it for 7 years before we got married with his friends which turned out to be my best friends husbands. he practiced dancing everyday. he knows the dance moves to almost every BTS song.

Jimin: "isn't my little baby the cutest?! he's the best dancer I've ever seen!"

Yeon Jun: "dad!! dance with me!"

Jimin ran to the center besides him and danced with him. this sight of both of then dancing is so cute. they both look like 2 mochi's dancing. it's so cute!!. Jimin suddenly came to me and dragged me to the dance floor. they made me dance. at first I was hesitant and thought they would laugh at me but when I did they smiled an clapped cheering me on. the 3 of us danced to the song it looked so cute.

rodianne: "I'm so glad I rode you d-" suddenly I noticed I said it out loud and stopped talking. Yeon Jun looked at me confused. Jimin smirked while brushing his hair back with his hands and looking at me naughtily.

Jimin: "Yeon Jun go rest and play outside"

Yeon Jun: "ok dad"

she left the dance room and Jimin turned to me. he came closer. I tried running away but he pinned me to the wall.

Jimin: "*grins* do you think I'll let you escape after letting our baby hear you saying that you naughty wife!" he kissed me roughly.

oh my god not now!

Jimin: "*chuckles and bites his lip* now let's settle this tonight in the bedroom park rodianne... you can ride me all you want but just remember I'm gonna make you scream"

I started to blush thinking about all the things he's gonna do tonight.

rodianne: "good thing we installed the sound proof walls"

he grabbed my hand and made me touch his hard rock dick.

Jimin: "I'll be waiting"