the visit | Part 2

He carried me to the kitchen bridal style. He slowly put me down and kissed my neck.

Jungkook: "so what type of cake you are you gonna making?"

Rodianne: "red velvet... can you get the unsalted butter, caster sugar , 2 large eggs, cooking oil and buttermilk please"

Jungkook: "sure"

He gets the stuff from the fridge while I got the other ingredients from the pantry.

We got all the ingredients and put them on the counter. I turned the oven on then started making the cake while Jungkook wrapped his hands around my waist and kissing my neck. I couldn't help but smile and something a quiet moans comes out of my mouth.

-2 minutes later-

I put the cake in the oven then turned to jungkook I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and then started to kiss him softly but deep. He took me to the bed and crawled on top of me still kissing me. He started to undress me when the doorbell rang but jungkook still keep going pretending he didn't hear it but he did.

Rodianne: "jungkook" I said while pushing him away

Jungkook: "what"

Rodianne: "the doorbell rang I have to go get it"

Jungkook: "oh come on its out time right now"

Rodianne: "later" I said as I stood up and pulled my pants up again. Then went to him knowing he was mad I kissed him "we have all the time we want later" I said as I was pulling up his jeans and buttoning it

Jungkook: "Ok but I'm gonna punish you" He smirked as he carried me bridal style and carried me to the door

he put me down and wrapped his hands around my waist as i open the door

person: "aww look at the cute couple how you my children?"

Jungkook: "were good mom"

Jungkook's mum: "that's good well i was just passing threw the neighborhood and i decided to stop by to visit my baby's"

Rodianne: "come in come in"

she walks in and sits on the sofa.

Jungkook's mum: "so did he propose to you yet?"

Rodianne: "no not yet were taking things slow"

Jungkook's mum: "are you serious Jungkook? its been what now 2 years" she was cut off by Jungkook

Jungkook: "3 years not 2"

Jungkook's mum: "see 3 years is enough just propose to her you dummy"

Rodianne: "like i said were taking things slow he might propose next year tho"