the confesion | part 27

Jimin: "when I first met you my eyes couldn't stop staring at you and that sexy skirt you had on with that slip you had on the sides of your leg's"

I looked down at my thighs as he suddenly places a hand on it I flinched.

Jimin: "I couldn't my eyes off your beautiful boob's you have... they wanted to burst open you button down shirt"

he was about to unbutton my shirt when I stopped him.

rodianne: "Mr. par-" he suddenly cut me off.

Jimin: "from now on call me by my real name baby it's Jimin" he said looking into my eyes.

GOD! why is he so hot. I gathered the strength to talk to him since I was shocked when hw called me baby and with those looks.

rodianne: "just punish me give me those stack of paper work over there just... not now"

Jimin: "oh no baby... that's not your punishment" he smirked

what does he mean? what kind of punishment?

Jimin: "I've been observing you rodianne... and the way you look at me is different... admit it"

and how the fuck does he know?

Jimin: "admit it... you like me"

shit! does he know how to read minds of something. what should I say? what is he doesn't like me back?

Jimin: "there's no need to fear rejection baby... I like you say it"

OMG! he really does know how to read mind's it's legit as fuck but fine...

rodianne: "fine your right I like yo-"

he didn't let me finish my sentence he kissed me roughly straight away like he was hungry for it. I don't know what's happening to my body. its like electric waves went from my head to my toes. it feels so right kissing him. I kissed him back and it soon turned into a hot make out section with him. it seams like we where both hungry for each other like wolfs. he suddenly moved down to my neck and started to kiss and suck on it.

Jimin: "you don't know how much I want you everyday rodianne.. your torturing me everyday.. and I get jealous every time Seok Jin looks and talks to the sexiest girl in the office that is now mine" he said as his hands went to my boobs and then continuing on my neck.

getting taken over by a deadly sin called horny I pushed him to the sofa ans sat on him feeling his boner.