the date | part 8

He closed the door and grabbed the hand pulling me towards one of the picnic tables. We sat down as just he took out 2 meet ball subs and 2 soju. (Soju is, at it's most basic, a clear, 20-24 percent alcohol by volume spirit. It's from Korea, and is mostly consumed in Korea, Japan, and China. Soju is neutral-tasting like vodka, but doesn't have the harsh alcohol burn thanks to having around half the percentage of alcohol.)

Rodianne: "what's all this for?"

Jungkook: "well we haven't been on a date for a long time so I decided we have one today. I'm sorry it's not as good as the other dates but it was last minute hope you understand"

Rodianne: "I understand and to be honest every second of the day I spend with you fell special it's like a date. I love you jungkook"

Jungkook: "I love you too.... Now eat up hope you like it"

We ate and drank while talking about life and things like that. After about 3 minutes we where fully done but still stayed there and talked.

Jungkook: "I'm going to go visit my uncle for his birthday "

Rodianne: "that's so nice of you. Where is he living now?"

Jungkook: "he moved to Greece"

Rodianne: "how long are you gonna stay?"

Jungkook: "about 2 weeks. Why don't you come with me? You always said you want to visit Greece"

Rodianne: "yeah I do but work needs me for now. I have to teach the new people and there is already 3 people who are abroad"

Jungkook: "ok but I will miss you every second of the day"

Rodianne: "I will too...... When are you going?"

Jungkook: "I booked my flight for tomorrow morning"

Rodianne: "and you didn't tell me"

Jungkook: "I booked it this morning there was someone who couldn't make it so I'm going instead of him or her"

Rodianne: "come on let's go you should be sleeping right now"

He giggled before packing up and heading to the car but this time I drove. I taught it would be fair like this. 5 minutes later we where finally home. We both entered as I pulled him to bed and started watching a comedy as we cuddled together. Halfway to the movie he feel asleep. I turned off the movie and cuddled with him.