the injury | part 5

Jungkook: "rodianne please open the door please let's talk we can do anything you want just please open the door I beg you please"

I started to tear up and bang the door.

Jungkook: "please open the door keys talk tell me everything that's bothering you please open the door"

Rodianne: "leave me alone you don't love me no body loves me you can stop pretending now" I heard something metal drop so I just taught she just dropped it and nothing happened.

Jungkook: "don't you dare fucking say that again I love you so much if I didn't love you I would have left a long time ago..... We've been dating for what 3 years and we known each other before so what does that make 5 years of knowing each other"

She didn't respond and I banged on the door and begged her to come out. She didn't respond and the only thing I could think of if to break the door. So I did I found her unconscious on the floor bleeding from her hands. I checked for a heard beat to see if she is still alive and I did but it was a bit week. I started to cry and ran to the car with her in my hands driving as fast as I could to the hospital. At first they didn't let me in but after a few minutes which seamed forever to me the nurse walked up to me. I grabbed her shoulder and with a worried voice I said...

Jungkook: "tell me is she ok?"

Nurse: "she's fine you may see her but she is still unconscious follow me"

A sigh of happiness escaped my mouth as I walked after the nurse. She opens the room and siginald me to enter so I did. I grabbed a chair and sat down next to her. I grabbed her hand as tears began falling from my eyes.

Jungkook: "why did you do this?... Why? i love you so much and I don't want you to get hurt......."

By this time my tears where falling  on stop. I kissed her hand as I said....

Jungkook: "what ever happens I will stay by your side"

She moved her head and groaned slowly opening her eyes to see me crying my eyes out.

Jungkook: "rodianne your awake thank god are you ok? Do you need anything?"