the talk with kai | part 13

Kai came up to me several times asking me if I'm fine. I just said yes and continued.

kai: "rodianne I know your not OK please tell me what happend"

I couldn't hold it in anymore and started crying.

kai's view

when she started crying my heart sank. so I decided to give her a shoulder to cry on but in this case a half chest half shoulder to cry on since she isn't tall enough and she isn't wearing high heals.

I pulled me in a hug and buried her face in my half chest half shoulder area. I also rubbed her back as she cried her eyes out.

rodianne's view

kai: "what's wrong rod? you know I don't like seeing you cry!"

I broke the hug as I wiped my tears then noticed that he had a mascara stain on his white muscles shirt.

rodianne: "I-I'm so so sorry I didn't mean too.....is this your favorite muscles shirt?"

kai: "no don't worry about it its not I was gonna throw this away anyway since its a bit small and tight fitting"

rodianne: "yeah I can see that and the shirt really outlines your muscles"

kai: "yeah I've been working out so hard lately"

rodianne: "have you bean overworking yourself again? kai! you know what happens when you do that right?"

kai: "I know I know bu" I cu him off and didn't let him finish his sentence.

rodianne: "so why do you keep doing it then?"

kai: "I just have an hour everyday doing nothing so I work out" "nonstop" he whispered.

rodianne: "NONSTOP! kai! what do you keep doing this to me how long have you bean doing this for?"

kai: "about 3 days"

rodianne: "you need to stop do something else talk to the other members, play with you phone, anything else just not overworking yourself"

kai: "fine ill see what I can do maybe I can bug you as well"

rodianne: "sure but as long as you don't bug me to much when I'm busy"

kai: "of course un rodianne?..."

rodianne: "yes?"

kai: "may I ask you a question?"

rodianne: "what is it?"

kai: "can you please tell me what happend?"

rodianne: "the manager gave me a lot of paper work which most of it wasn't even mine and I have to the manager's helper work too and he threatened to firer me is I come late and talk back to him"

kai: "WHAT!!!.... THATS IT"