the session | Part 38

Jimin's view

Her scent was addictive. Her body was a temple and I will always honor it. Whether I was mad or not.

Jimin: "you promised me something"

I went for her neck while she bit her lip.

Rodianne: "I am t-"

Jimin: "don't care"

I walked us to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. Looking at her while unbuttoning my shirt.

Rodianne: "Jim-"

Jimin: "you are dangerous"

I went at the zipper of her dress and slowly taking it off.

Rodianne: "wha-"

I spread her legs and started butterfly kisses down her inner thigh. She buried her head in the pillow holding the sheets. I was enjoying every part of it.

Jimin: "youre my marshmallow but..." she couldn't concentrate on what I said. I am afraid of you"

I finally got to her center and played with it watching her move and close her eyes in pleasure.

Rodianne: "Jimin"

Jimin: "why? Because..." I held her hands and tied them above her to the bed not losing my pace at her core. "Because... anything that's squishy and delicious..." I played with her breasts and kissed down to her pussy meanwhile I position myself. "Has to be up to something"

Slowly I entered exploring all parts of her. This was no ordinary fuck session. There was something a feeling. I'm sure she felt the same considering her facial expressions and her actions. It was deep... deeper than any other sessions we had. She opened her eyes and I stared straight at her struggling under me. She seemed different. But now she is not afraid. Out of nowhere she flipped us and she was riding me like her life depended on it.

Jimin: "don't hold back"

She immediately fastened her pace and I was watching her bounce up and down. Enjoying every single second of it. It felt like I was in heaven. Her heaven.

Rodianne: "jiminie?"

WHAT THE FUCK!? She never called me that and she did it in a cute voice.

Jiminy: "yes princess?"

Rodianne: "fuck me harder"

I flipped her over this time doggy style. She was arching her back and I was admiring the beautiful view.

Rodianne: "jiminie!!"

Jiminy: "yes baby?"

Rodianne: "show me I am yours"

I kept my pace while slightly scratching her back and pulling her hair.

Rodianne: "jiminie"

I smacked her ass leaving it slightly red.

Jimin: "princess?"

She got up and looked at me straight into her eyes. She pulled me to bed. She lightly touched my dick and I twitched a little. She was rubbing it up and down while whispering dirty things in my ear.

Rodianne: "Jiminie"

Jimin: "y-yes"

She kept her pace on my dick and gave me a wet kiss.

Rodianne: "I am all yours"

Jimin: "I know"

She wrapped her mouth around my dick and I gasped. She hasn't given me a blowjob for a longtime. I was the one doing everything but this.... she kept her pace. It was as if she had no gag reflex. She was eating me out. But I fucking loved it.

Rodianne: "jiminie"

Jimin: "yes"

Rodianne: "I can do this add day and night long!"

Jimin: "glad to know"

Rodianne: "why?"

Jimin: "you are in for a long one"