the bedroom | Part 49

he undresses me slowly reviling my bra and underwear. he bit bis lips. lowkey getting exited but trying to stay calm. it was so hard for him. he lowered his head his head so you wouldn't see his subtle face. my tired eyes couldn't keep up with the movements that's he did although he did it slowly and tenderly.

Jimin: "you should get some rest baby I'll be right down in the kitchen making you something to eat"

before he could go I grabbed his wrist making his stay and look at me.

rodianne: "stay here" I whispered.

Jimin: "ok my love anything you wish" he smiles warmly at me.

he carefully sat on the bed and rolled himself next to me. sliding his hand underneath my head. I lifted my head and shifting my body on him. laying my head on his soft chest. I mumbled something about love. he looked at me and asked.

Jimin: "what was that?"

rodianne: "love me Jimin I want you so badly" I mumbled clearly now

Jimin: "I'm already inside you princess and I can show you how much I love you" he whispered into my ears with a soft smile.

biting his lips from the ides of actually being inside of you.

Jimin: "baby even like this you make me crazy for you I want you so badly too... help me"

the poor man is so into me. his eyes are filled with lust. even if I looked like a mess and he doesn't know how much to show me his despite side. who knew being pregnant makes you very horny. he sweeps his hair back checking me out while licking his lips from thirst. he tried not to show his desire foe me because he knew I needed to rest.

rodianne: "touch me then baby daddy if you dare" I said in a sexual tone then chuckled.

he did as i said. he wanted me to feel good and make up for everything wrong he's ever don't to me. he pushed his plump lips onto mine and slid his soft tongue into my mouth. he then slid his hand onto my thigh sweeping it back and forth slowly.

Jimin: "your skin is so soft" he growled and sliding his hand into my underwear.