chapter 16 : Preparations

Start from the beginning

Firstly she reached Nyonika's room. Nyonika was ready in the saree given by her. It looked graceful on her. The pinkish orange colour Highlighted her skin tone. She turned around when she saw Nandini coming in. Nyonika had a huge smile on her face.

"Nandiniiii...its soo beautiful...i absolutely loved it." Nandini gleamed with joy, " I am so happy you liked it aunty. " "Thank you so much mera baccha for this." Nandini was a lil taken aback she hasn't heard these kind of words from a long time. Nandini eyes were brimming with tears remembering her mom. Nyonika looked at her in an emotional state and then lovingly kept her hands on her cheeks and said," I don't know what you're battling beta but I can just tell you one thing be strong you'll handle it. " Nandini smiled at the motherly warmth from Nyonika. "Nyonika" came a male voice in the room. Nyonika recognized it immediately whereas Nandini didn't as she has never heard of it. She saw a man in his mid fifties standing at the gate. At once she understood this has to be Mr Raj Malhotra. He came inside and hugged Nyonika. "Woww Noyo you look beautiful in it."
Nyo: Hai naa i knew it. Nandini had desgined it.
Raj turned to look at Nandini and said, " you made my wife look eternally beautiful. " Nandini gushed at the statement and then giving Raj his dress moved out.

*Raj and Nyonika's attires *

Next Nandini moved to the room where Manik and Abhi were getting ready. She entered to find the room in full chaos. They both were fighting on who will change where. She banged her hands against her forehead and shouted, "Boyssss! " both Manik and Abhi stopped in their tracks. "Abhimanyu to the washroom NOW! And Manik i am standing outside and in 5 minutes I want you changed. Okay? " Manik nodded fearfully. Inside Abhi was listening all this and thought, " she knows how to handle Manik."
She moved out of the room and again entered after 10 minutes. Till then Abhi had changed and was giving some touch ups .

Abhimanyu's attire

Abhimanyu's attire

She gave a satisfactory smile to Abhi and gave a thumbs up. She asked, "Manik? " he replied, " inside the washroom" she peeped inside and saw Manik struggling with his sherwanis collar.

Manik's attire

Manik's attire

She fake coughed and said, " Help? " Manik nodded. She came inside and stood in front of him. She asked him to stoop down a little. Manik smiled and stooped down but still he was taller. Nandini made an irritated face which made Manik laugh. He silently forwarded his hands to her. She looked at him confused, he blinked his eyes slowly asking her to trust him. She kept looking into those hypnotising eyes and forwarded her hands and held his. Manik pulled her decreasing the distance between them. Nandini's heartbeat have already gone erratic and her breaths became uneven. Same was with Manik, he felt something rising in him. He slowly whispered near her ears, " get on my feet." Nandini looked at him a little shocked. Manik understanding her face said, " trust me Nandini. " Nandini nodded slightly and removed her footwear and gently placed her feet on his coming to his neck level. Nandini's leg unable to find the grip slipped once but Manik's hand landed on her waist to steady her. He held her waist with both hands. They both had a fierce eye lock. None willing to break it. Manik moved his eyes towards his collar. Nandini too looked at the unsettled collar. Her hands moved from his biceps to his neck giving Manik goosebumps. (it happens guysss😊🙈)
Manik's breaths became heavy and uneven. His hold on her waist become tighter. Their breaths mingled as one. Nandini tried her best to concentrate on settling his collar but her mind wandered away to his touch. She somehow settled his collar controlling her desires. Gathering herself she managed to whisper, "Manik" which did nothing but fuel his desires. He lowered his head to match her and decreased the distance between them more . She closed her eyes and sucked in air to helper regain her composure . He cutely kissed her nose. He let his lips remain there for few moments . Nandini felt his lips and was taken to heaven. Nandini was surprised with his sudden nose kiss and opened her eyes and found him smiling.

 Nandini was surprised with his sudden nose kiss and opened her eyes and found him smiling

Imagine the boy kissing the girls nose

Someone coughed from the back which made them separate. Nandini turned around to see Abhi standing grinning ear to ear. She looked down with her face flushed and hurriedly moved out saying she has to get ready. She stopped once to look at him and then again started her run.

Manik bite his lips seeing Nandini running and then blushed to his fullest. Abhi was happy seeing him like that. He put a brotherly hand on his shoulders. They both smiled at each other and then came out of the washroom.

That's the beauty of having a sibling. You may fight for every little thing but when you need support they will be the first one to stand beside you.

Over there Nandini entered Mukti's room to see if she was done. As she entered she herself was very surprised to see Mukti's transformation . She was looking like an angel from heaven. The colour suited her perfectly. Earlier Nandini had seen mukti only in western attire but today in traditional dress she looked too beautiful.

 Earlier Nandini had seen mukti only in western attire but today in traditional dress she looked too beautiful

Mukti's attire

Nandini was giving some final touches to Mukti when a girl and a boy entered the room screaming, " I am here!!! "

Nandini turned around to see who they were. The girl was someone unknown but the boy's face made her pale. She was rooted to her place. The boy's face brought back some flash back . She didn't understand she should be happy seeing him or should she be angry at him.

Hellooo all. So here goes the next chapter.

Some words for Manan moments

How was Nyonika and Nandini's bonding?

Their attires? Liked it or no?

Any guesses who that boy is ? How is he relates to Nandini?

Please vote guys and tell me your views and also if you have some special request do tell me. Thanks for reading ❤❤❤