Beginning.

*Warning: Explicit Content*
Jay's POV
Two hours later...

Our friend, Sam, is like our personal bartender. He was mixing the best drinks all night. I had about four of them. I wasn't drunk, but I'm hella loose! I've been grinding on this one beautiful girl for about an hour now. She had me backed up against the fence with her hands on her knees, throwing her ass back. I didn't know her, but I'd seen her on the dance team at one of the basketball games. Anyway, I hadn't had sex in a week. Now that I am no longer in a relationship, I won't feel guilty about the acts that I'm about to partake in with this chick.

"What's your name, shorty?" I whispered in her ear while she gyrated on me.

"Danay!" She yelled out over the music.

"That's a pretty name.." I replied.

"Thank you, Jay!" Danay smiled.

"You're a good dancer. What else can you do?" I questioned, squeezing her waist and pushing her further into my crotch.

"I can do a lot of things." Danay bit her lip, looking up at me.

'Mmm, oh really? You trying to show me?" I asked in a sensual tone. I buried my face into her neck, giving her a few pecks. She squirms in my arms and turns around to face me.

"If you take me somewhere private, I will." She replied while grabbing my hand.

"That's not a problem. Hold up, I'll be right back! Don't you go nowhere!" I smirked at her.

"I won't!" Danay promised.

I quickly walked away, spotting Kaleef, Ty, and Shawn all mingling by the patio. I walked over to them.

"There's the birthday guy! Where you been at nigga?" Ty probes.

"I been fooling around with this fine ass chick. I need a couple of condoms, bro!" I laughed, slightly embarrassed with myself. Ty shot me a "WTF" look. As far as he knew, Bey and I were still together. He just stood there, keeping his mouth shut, which I appreciated.

"You could bag any of these bitches in here, but you were being pussy with you know who!" Shawn joked, and Kaleef laughed as we walked inside the mansion. He's referring to when I changed my mind about fucking with Bey. Kaleef went to grab the bag full of condoms that were lying off to the side where the extra liquor was.

"Nah, I saved ya'll from having to give me 1,000 dollars." I clapped back, chuckling.

"How nigga? You were never bagging the baddest professor on campus." Kaleef questioned.

"I did bag her!" I boasted.

"You straight cappin' right now nigga, here!" Kaleef grinned. He shook his head as he shoved me a couple of condoms.

"Am I lying, Ty?" I looked at Ty for him to confirm. He was surprised that I even said anything.

"Nah, he's telling the truth. They're together," Ty verifies. If they want proof, I have pictures.