Home.

*Warning: Explicit content*
Bey's POV

My short 45-minute flight to Houston went very smoothly. The first person I called was my mother, who was waiting for me outside baggage claim. Once I collected my luggage, I walked outside and saw my mother's white SUV. I instantly smiled and began to walk towards the car. My mother jumped out of the car and walked to the passenger side.

"Hey, mama!" I yelled to her as I made my way into her vicinity. I stood before my mother, dropping my belongings on the ground. We embraced each other in a warm hug, squeezing so tightly. I was so happy to be home.

"Momma's baby! Beyoncé!" My mother, Tina, rocked me back and forth like a baby.

"I missed you, mama!" I confessed.

"I missed you so much. Look at you! You look good." My mother said. She shook me a little and looked me up and down, evaluating my body to see if anything was different. I was much thicker than the last time she'd seen me, but I was toned, and my skin was glowing!

"Thanks! Where's Solange?" I questioned. I thought she would ride up here with Mom.

"She's home with our company..." Tina smirked as she grabbed the luggage I put on the ground to place in the car.

"Company? Who you got over your house Mama?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"Family!" Tina replied. I did not come to Houston to be bothered by anybody except my mother and sister.

"Ugh Mama, now you know I don't fool with—" I started complaining, and my mother promptly interrupted me.

"I know, I know, but it's not my fault that you decided only to come see us during the holiday. People flock to the house when they find out Tina's cooking." She smirks. She was right. My mother could make the best Creole food you've ever had. Her contagious personality contributes to people's attraction to her —especially on Sundays.

"This is the only time I can come see you all. Anyway, I'll suck it up!" I groaned. Once we finished loading my luggage in the car, we both got in, buckled up, and headed home.

Twenty-five minutes later, we arrived in the driveway of the house, which was filled with cars. I huffed and puffed at the sight, mentally preparing myself to put on a fake smile.

"You ready?" Tina questioned while we walked up to the front door. I didn't respond, but I gave her a look of dissatisfaction, and she laughed.

My mom unlocks the door, opening it. I immediately see some family members in the living room. They all greeted us.

"Hello, Beyoncé! It's so good to see you!"  My cousin, Angie, hugs me.

"Good to see you too," I responded. A few more people came up to me and started a conversation. It's been ten minutes, and I haven't even stepped two feet from the front door.

"If y'all don't MOVE and let my baby through. Hey BEY BEY!" My sister Solange yells. She gracefully pushes my family out of the way and jumps on me. She wrapped her skinny legs around my waist as I twirled her around.  

"SOLO!" I screamed. I found myself getting teary-eyed. My sister is my best friend. We talk every day, but this hits differently.

"You hungry?" Solange asked.

"Yeah, I'm starving!" I replied, rubbing my belly.

"Momma cooked. Fix you a plate in the kitchen. I'll take your luggage upstairs for you." Solange suggested while grabbing my things.