Preview

🚫⚠️ FYI: This story has been copyrighted, and filed with the United States copyright office. Please no copying, or changing things around to make the story your own. I will do and file necessary actions to anyone who chooses do to so! ⚠️🚫🤗😉🤗😉

***Note... the gifs in the story do not belong to me, they belong to the sole owner. The pictures in the story I do own the rights to...

Hope you don't mind some nostalgia, there will be some old 80's hairband music lyrics/videos in the story.
If not your thing, you can ignore them and enjoy the story anyway 😁😁❤❤

Logan and his bandmates had just finished with their concert and were on their way to the next location when they were in a horrible accident. Logan's bandmates were injured and released days later, but he remained in a coma. After being in a coma for months, his family didn't think he was getting any better and decided they were going to pull the plug, until his nurse Bodhi, refused to let that happen, and removed him from the hospital before they could.

Bodhi was seeing signs of him getting better, and couldn't see anyone wanting to take his life away. She felt he would regain consciousness on his own, and knew she had to save him.

In the middle of the night, before his family were set to pull the plug, she was able to sneak him out of the hospital, and drove to a cabin she had rented for the rest of the summer, hoping she could save his life.

There was something about him that drew her to him, she thought about him when she wasn't working, and whenever she was in the hospital working with him, she could feel her heart growing attached to him.

When he finally awakes, will he stay with her, and fall in love with her? Or will he be upset and want to go home?