Filler Chapter 2- Naruko has enough! Time to find a repellent!

Start from the beginning

"Hehehehehe… Yes, yes… Bend forward a little…" A familiar voice giggled to himself.

Kurama snorted at that. 'One… Two…. Three….'

With a very quick and swift movement, Naruko poked the super pervert in the eye with her finger.

"AAAAAAHRGH! OWWWW! MY EYE!" Jiraiya screamed out in pain as he fell back.

Naru huffed as the women in the hotsprings squeaked and ran off. "That's what you deserve Ero-Sennin! You made me totally paranoid of going to a hot spring to bath! And the paranoia is even right!" She shouted at him over the divider.

Jiraiya grew silent at that, holding his hurting eye and started sweating nervously. "Oh…. Ehm…. Naru-chan… You wanted to take a bath…. I will go then…." He chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, right. No need to do that anymore. Now I'm not in the mood." She grumbled at him before storming out of the onsen. She has enough. This means war!

Kurama started chuckling at the evil plan that formed in his kit's mind. 'YAS! BE WARNED PERVERTS! WE ARE GOING TO WAAAR WITH YOU!' He cackled in glee and Naruko smirked foxily as she made her way to get some special things. She had the perfect idea for something.

Jiraiya quickly made his way out of the hot springs as well, while not being able to shake off the dreading feeling in the pit of his stomach. "….Uh…. I'm going to have to watch out, don't I?" He asked himself and sighed, better find a hiding place now before it's too late.

Three hours later, in Naru's apartment…

Naruko giggled foxily as she looked at what she had created. A true masterpiece, perfect for the fight against perverts. Her evil giggles sounded through her whole apartment.

Kurama laughed loudly and started cackling evilly. 'BAHAHAHHAHA! HELL YEAH! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER CREATED BY MANKIND!' He shouted loudly in amusement and couldn't wait to see it in action.

Naru sweat dropped at her overly enthusiastic Bijuu. "I wouldn't go that far… But it's pretty awesome. And I'm sure it will work perfectly!" She giggled again.

Just then, Kakashi arrived outside her apartment and wanted to knock on the door to check on his student…. But then he heard Naruko's evil giggles and froze. "Yeah… I'm not dealing with that…." He sweat dropped and made sure to get as quick as possible out of there.

Naruko smiled foxily and happily as she packed her creation into her kunai pouch and headed outside, ready to hunt down a certain super pervert. After checking the Onsen again and looking around a few other places, she remembered the little lake and waterfall where Jiraiya liked to peek on some women when he trained her. She sighed as her eyebrow twitched slightly. "How much do you want to bet on that he's exactly hiding there….?" She asked Kurama with a deadpan expression.

Kurama sweat dropped. 'I would rather not bet on that. Because then my loss is certain.'

Naru just groaned slightly and raced off towards the lake and waterfall.

Meanwhile with Jiraiya….

"Hehehehehe… I found the perfect place to hide and to gather information at the same time~" He giggled silently to himself as he peeked through the bushes and watched some women bath in bikinis.