🔜e̸p̸i̸l̸o̸g̸u̸e̸ 🔚

I don't do sequels

Taymor walked into their one story three bedroom house feeling exhausted. Today he decided to help out at the mechanic stand since he spent most of his time in the office. He was ecstatic at how his granpa's small garage had now turned into a huge company that was so well known. He managed to do it all while still taking care of his family. So much had changed and he was glad everything had fallen into place. He was happily married and had a healthy son. Although their son, Kj (Keshawn Jamell Gaulden) had them in and out of the hospital,they were still a happy family. Taymor couldn't ask for anything else. His dream had finally come true. He had a stable family. No dogs though. They couldn't keep a pet because of how much of their attention was consumed by their son.

"Aaaaw." Tay cooed at the sight in front of him. Kentrell was sprawled on the spacious air mattress in the living room fast asleep Kj on top of him. Kentrell had set up a fast food restaurant which had shocked Taymor at first. He didn't think the man could venture into something like that but he did. He had supported his husband all the same and now he had several of them around the country. All that accomplished in only three years. It was pure luck on their side. They'd chosen to start over. A clean slate in which Taymor forced Kentrell to give up all the drug money and that life in general. If he did it once then Kentrell could do it too. And he did. Although he may or may not have fifty million dollars stashed somewhere for emergency. Taymor didn't need to know that though.

Wanting to take a shower first,Taymor walked to the kitchen storing groceries away before heading to their room to take a quick shower. Kentrell had already made dinner which Taymor squealed at cuz he was super tired.

"Babe."he kissed around Kentrell's face when he was done with his shower.

"Tay?" Kentrell spoke his voice husky and full of sleep. Taymor kissed Kj's forehead and nose then ruffled his hair careful not to wake him.

"Yeah. I'm home." Taymor pecked his lips before standing up from the air mattress making his way back to the kitchen. He grabbed a Gatorade and an apple then returned to the living room. Kentrell was still on the mattress but Kj wasn't.

"Where's Kj?"

"In his room." Kentrell answered opening his arms for him and Taymor gladly crawled into them." How was you day?"he asked pulling him closer and pecking his lips multiple times.

"Tiring. Yours?"

"Uneventful."

"What time did you pick up Kj?"
Taymor munched on the apple. He leaned against Kentrell who snuck his hands under the loose tee starting to draw small shapes on the skin more out of habit.

"I didn't. I had him with me at work." Taymor lifted his head to look at him.

"The whole day?"

"Yep. It was fun actually." Kentrell smiled remembering the day he had with his boy.

"I'm jealous." Taymor pouted. If it was up to him Kj would be stuck to his hip. That boy always had him on edge. Being born premature had it's effects on the child and they weren't good. For starters Kj at three years of age still couldn't talk. Yeah he let out gibberish sounds but other than that he couldn't pronounce a single sensible word. It was a surprise and a happy one at that when he started walking about four months earlier but the boy still wasn't stable on his feet. His doctor had recommended they take him to day care where he could be around other kids. Taymor cried when Kentrell took him. He was so used to having the boy around him that he couldn't imagine a second away from him. Two hours later that very day he was at the day care demanding his son back.

"It's not that serious." Kentrell chuckled his eyes fixed on the t.v.. Bob the builder played on the huge screen. Kj was in love with that show." You didn't call me today though. I missed you."